Currently watching AD Malzahar being played...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B3ER

02-15-2013

... and it makes me a bit sad that his voidlings don't have a more reliable AI. The streamer builds around the voidlings (Banner of Command, Captain enchantment, AD, ArPen) but the voidlings tend to derp out so much. This is kinda weird considering Tibbers and Mord ghosts function just fine.

Saiansupayann

02-15-2013

crab mastah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkknodTx_I4

Pubescooter

02-15-2013

because riot cant figure out multi unit control, something RTS's had since 1990

B3ER

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiansupayann View Post
Yup, that's the streamer I'm watching.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

At least they have much better AI than they use to.

Using E to tag enemies is pretty reliable as well.

B3ER

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
At least they have much better AI than they use to.

Using E to tag enemies is pretty reliable as well.
The AI is still pretty bad. One voidling chased down an Eve and started chilling out right next to her. Auto attack command too complex to right, yo.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ER View Post
The AI is still pretty bad. One voidling chased down an Eve and started chilling out right next to her. Auto attack command too complex to right, yo.
On the plus side, when you use your ult and have two voidling out it's like having two ADC's attack a stunned target

B3ER

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
On the plus side, when you use your ult and have two voidling out it's like having two ADC's attack a stunned target
I agree that those voidlings can do some awesome shizz, but what I'd like to see is consistency in their independent "choices". Having a wonky passive kinda feels like you hardly have a passive at all.

Phil Nye

02-15-2013

They seem fine to me, at least compared to their old AI (although it would be nice to have more traditional pet commands). I love the feature that they prioritize targets of your auto-attack as well.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-15-2013

The key to successful AD Malzahar isn't to build gimmicky with minion-specific gear; the key to AD Malzahar is to build tanky after AD.

The voidlings are friggin terminators when Malzahar is right in his enemies' face, but totally friggin' useless once Malzahar's enemies are beyond his arm's reach.