Question about a single champ in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalformedMayhem

02-15-2013

So I see a lot of people say "I went from x elo/league to y elo/league with only z champ." This being said, it's usually someone who can have success in one or two lanes. Any think I could do as well with Rumble and get to silver? Honestly my end goal is to hit silver 3 and I'd be happy I think. My top rumble doesn't loose, and mid rumble is pretty easy to play as well with some play changes. Only thing I HAVEN'T done is support him, where i figure just max harpoons first for supah slow. Just wondering what champs yall have carried through with and thoughts on rumble(other than he's trash qqqq cuz my match history and experience shows otherwise{played in local and online tourneys with rumble against much higher ranked individuals and did very well so stick to the champ not skill level please})

TL: DR- Rumble and ONLY Rumble carrying from bronze to mid silver, yay or nay?

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Yeah. And Jungle Rumble supposedly rocks as well (get a HARD leash at start, and you're good).

MalformedMayhem

02-15-2013

Haven't tried jungle rumble, may have to give that a go. Will obviously practice some in normals but if it goes well could be my ranked carry. Anyone else?

MalformedMayhem

02-15-2013

le bump