"Scrubs fall off late game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix9000 View Post
By your logic, why should I even bother reading your own comment?
WOW a guy who POSTS on video game FORUMS posted something???
Quick! We must pay heed to what he has to say!
Sarcasm MIA

Sorgklaan

02-15-2013

I don't think renekton falls off that much, yeah, his damage falls off a lot, but for how much of a meat shield he is, along with the full team black cleavering, he makes up for it.

just IMO, I know I'm going to be downvoted to oblivion, but **** it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

its true.

if you're good enough with an early game powerful champ then you can pull that advantage into the mid-late game because you've shut down your enemy bad enough that they shouldn't gain enough ground back to recover.

it's more about pressing advantages where they are which is what M5 is elite at.

Kaiser Celedorn

02-15-2013

He is saying and stating the IMPORTANCE OF TEAMPLAY SKILLS. If you are good in this case means understanding of 5v5 aspects of the game.

I can say with 100% certainty that at least 80% of the whole player base thinks this game is about 2 teams meet somewhere in the map and jsut fight fight fight, until one team gets aced.

NO, there are SO MANY tactics you can use. You don't have to group just because the clock ticked past 25 minutes. Communicate with team to figure out a strategy you want to use, whether it is to roam and gank each lane, or group and ram down one lane. I played with so many players who just fight, even thou it is 4v5, and one member who is in another lane, or in the jungle.