"Scrubs fall off late game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriedPrunes

02-15-2013

A quote from Gambit Gaming captain and mid laner, Alex Ich.

To sum up everything he goes on about saying if you are good and know your champion you should be able to contribute late game no matter who you play as.

Thoughts?

Krimson62

02-15-2013

I think he means to say people misinterpret what "falling off" means.

but if he watched the curse game yesterday you can see the late game comp was much stronger after 30 mins despite being down kills and gold. because the other team used early game champs.

also just because a pro says something does not make it true

Quadrakill Amumu

02-15-2013

Just your typical Russian calling other pros scrubs.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

WOW a guy who plays video games for a living said something out loud??

Quick! We must interpret the signs he hath given us! For we are truly blessed this day!!

Dromar420

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
I think he means to say people misinterpret what "falling off" means.

but if he watched the curse game yesterday you can see the late game comp was much stronger after 30 mins despite being down kills and gold. because the other team used early game champs.

also just because a pro says something does not make it true
Well somewhat yell somewhat no they were wining early thanks to the team comp and also there itemization they wanted to push a lead in and bought as such your build will be diffrent depending on what point of the game your looking at look at wicked play renekton (one of the bigest no late game power champs) and his build over what any NA players do on him compleatly diffrent and it makes his renekton have alot more presence late game because of this.

Fenix9000

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
WOW a guy who plays video games for a living said something out loud??

Quick! We must interpret the signs he hath given us! For we are truly blessed this day!!
By your logic, why should I even bother reading your own comment?
WOW a guy who POSTS on video game FORUMS posted something???
Quick! We must pay heed to what he has to say!

Fenstick

02-15-2013

He's right - for team play.

In yolo q, champs do fall off because everyone on solo q, including the pro streamers, sucks.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
He's right - for team play.

In yolo q, champs do fall off because everyone on solo q, including the pro streamers, sucks.
That certainly explains why early-game comps starts to fall off against late-game comps if the early-game comp doesn't gain an advantage early in pro tournaments, too.

Yeah...no...

He's wrong. It's a cool-sounding sophistry, but it is sophistry nonetheless.

Treeke

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
Scrub detected

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I kind of agree. I was playing Leblanc a few days ago and I was 14/2 or something like that, 5 full items while everyone else had around 2 or 3, level 18 when everyone else was 15-16, not even using full combo to kill people, and some guy on my team says "We gotta hurry up and end this before Leblanc falls off"

It would have taken at least 10 minutes of free farming for any of them to catch up to me.