Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned after leaving one game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OsamaBinLaggin

02-15-2013

So i was banned for a week after leaving one game.I had just returned from a ban i had completed three full matches but i needed to leave to pick up school papers and got banned for a week -.- http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24948053#history

Leegit

02-15-2013

What I find amusing is that ur 800 elo and went 0 21 11 as thresh and lost alot maybe u were banned for feeding?

OsamaBinLaggin

02-15-2013

bump

Zhico

02-15-2013

I'm 100% sure it wasn't one game, people always say it is when we all know you have either a terrible attitude or leave a lot

LrRecon

02-15-2013

Show the report card already.

OsamaBinLaggin

02-15-2013

Quote:
Leegit:
What I find amusing is that ur 800 elo and went 0 21 11 as thresh and lost alot maybe u were banned for feeding?
no i was banned for leaving.I had a really bad game since our lane was camped and i wasn't doing well =/

OsamaBinLaggin

02-15-2013

Quote:
Zhico:
I'm 100% sure it wasn't one game, people always say it is when we all know you have either a terrible attitude or leave a lot
Yes it was only one I did not leave any other one but i was banned for the week

OsamaBinLaggin

02-15-2013

Quote:
LrRecon:
Show the report card already.
I haven't gotten it yet.

Azubed0

02-15-2013

Quote:
warrick the dang:
no i was banned for leaving.I had a really bad game since our lane was camped and i wasn't doing well =/

If you die 21x in 1 game I doubt it was b/c you got camped

I had a game with a guy that just ran up mid and fed on purpose and he only died 18x b/c he got bored and afk'd after awhile

Reaper

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2013

report card or gtfo