New Player Friendly Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Hey Summoners,
I decided to test out streaming today. I will be playing ranked. Currently Gold IV. I main jungle but i will be playing whatever i get. If you have question about anything i will answer you to the best of my ability. The questions dont have to be jungle related. I have hundreds of games in every role. Please let me know what you think about my stream and if im doing something you dont like let me know so i can fix it.

http://www.twitch.tv/TrueSkillz15

I only have one monitor so any question in chat will be answered at the end. I will try and commentate

I will be streaming tonight 2/19/2013 @ 5PM CST

you can also check out my saved videos
Fizz - http://www.twitch.tv/trueskillz15/c/1933127
Master Yi - http://www.twitch.tv/trueskillz15/c/1932808
Lee Sin - http://www.twitch.tv/trueskillz15/c/1934590
Xin Zhao - Fast Ganks & Punishing Top - http://www.twitch.tv/trueskillz15/c/1992383

Thanks,
TrueSkillz

Jakrooski

02-15-2013

Yay TrueSkillz is streaming : D can i ask your level and are you ranked?

Jakrooski

02-15-2013

Ok i was going ask to play a match with you but i'm level 6 so....

XxAngelVIIxX

02-16-2013

Attention to anyone wondering who the hell TrueSkillz is, and if he is legit.

1. He is TrueSkillz, and he is totally awesome.
2. He is legit.
3. He is one of the NICEST people I have been lucky enough to meet so far!
4. He is a VERY good teacher! He is patient, kind, constructive, and you WILL improve if you play with him. PERIOD. If you listen to him, you WILL get better.

5. This person has gone WAY above and beyond the summoners code to try and do anything and everything he can to help nubs. (such as myself) He doesn't take the arrogant "I'm better than everyone so they shouldn't be playing" attitude that some of the other top notch players take, on the contrary. True Skillz deserves awards and trophies and cookies for being a really phenomenal addition to the LoL community. If you get the chance to work/chat/play with him- DO IT!

"Ok i was going ask to play a match with you but i'm level 6 so...."
You can still play with him, just not in ranked methinks. I could be wrong... But you can play with him for certain... Even if it's just bot matches.

Signed
-A VERY appreciative noob who he has personally helped.
<3

P.S. BUMP!

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAngelVIIxX View Post
1. He is TrueSkillz, and he is totally awesome.
2. He is legit.
3. He is one of the NICEST people I have been lucky enough to meet so far!
4. He is a VERY good teacher! He is patient, kind, constructive, and you WILL improve if you play with him. PERIOD. If you listen to him, you WILL get better.

5. This person has gone WAY above and beyond the summoners code to try and do anything and everything he can to help nubs. (such as myself) He doesn't take the arrogant "I'm better than everyone so they shouldn't be playing" attitude that some of the other top notch players take, on the contrary. True Skillz deserves awards and trophies and cookies for being a really phenomenal addition to the LoL community. If you get the chance to work/chat/play with him- DO IT!
1. I would not go as far to say im awesome.
2. That is true
3. Im nice until you get to know me lol.
4. That is true
5. Ill be happy with cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAngelVIIxX View Post
"Ok i was going ask to play a match with you but i'm level 6 so...."
You can still play with him, just not in ranked methinks. I could be wrong... But you can play with him for certain... Even if it's just bot matches.
I actually played 7 matches with him yesterday. Good times.

I was kind of sad to see that i only had 1 viewer yesterday

Please let me know what the best time for me to stream will be so I can help yall.

Thanks,
TrueSkillz

XxAngelVIIxX

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSkillz View Post
1. I would not go as far to say im awesome.
2. That is true
3. Im nice until you get to know me lol.
4. That is true
5. Ill be happy with cookies

1. I would. You are. You're an awesome player, and an awesome person. =)
3. You are nice, weather you choose believe it or not, smart ass.
5. I would happily make you a big bunch of cookies if I had your address. lol My specialties are ginger snaps, peanut butter, and chocolate with chocolate chips. I make care packages for my IRL friends all the time actually. My IRL friends call me mom. XD lol

I'd give you a vote for a time slot, but I don't have one. I play at completely random times, that's one of the reasons I liked LoL to begin with. I used to spend 263526 hours at a time playing World of Warcraft, and that's all I played... but then I grew up and life happened.

I like that I can play a match or two of LoL when I have the time and I don't feel pressured to dedicate a huge chunk of my life to it. It plays well with others games. lol

IceColdCash

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Don't get discouraged True, Twitch is a huge community, especially League. Just be yourself and give it time, next time I'm online I'll look out for your stream. Best of luck!

Troy242621

02-16-2013

Very friendly and helpful player. Glad I checked it out.

IceColdCash

Recruiter

02-16-2013

I tried to watch but the stream kept lagging out on me. I added to favs though to try again later.

hallowed sins

02-16-2013

Great Stream. Definitely something for new players to check out to pick up some tips.