quin's kit makes no sense to me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daigoz

02-15-2013

in order for anything to be viable it has to be a bruiser now

DotEleven

02-15-2013

She's ADC, then when she uses her ult she becomes a melee bruiser.

Edit: Sorry, melee fighter. Was a little rushed getting into a match and was writing that at loading screen.

KHDragonn

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenrel View Post
Melee = bruiser now?

Give me a moment to inform master Yi, tryndamere, fiora, shaco, talon, and kha'zix
and Kat

Rev0It

02-15-2013

nothing about her kit makes her a bruiser, she gains no bonus defense stats or health stats in either form.

She's honestly adc with some assassination thanks to her ultimate. that's about it.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
Quote:
Tag Team ( R )
First Cast: Valor replaces Quinn on the battlefield as a mobile melee attacker for 20/20/20 seconds. Valor gains +80/80/80% Movement Speed, decreased gradually to +20/20/20% when in combat.
There are zero defensive steroids here... She is not a bruiser

Sybil Cut

02-15-2013

Her short-period Q blind makes for great mid-game dueling.

Her W reveal is good for finding enemies out of position, and securing teamfight control.

Her E isn't much of a gap closer (unless you're in valor mode), but it is a strong attack because it leads to some horrendous burst (attack a marked target, E, attack is a strong combo)

Her R is ridiculous. You receive very powerful attack speed and movement speed steroids, but you become melee. Fortunately, you still have your blind, and your gapcloser actually becomes a gap closer. When you go crow form, you're Yi with a blind (but no reset on kill).

Unfortunately, outside of her mark, her base damages on her abilities feel really weak. Her Q is mostly utility and isn't worth maxing after playing her, her W is just a reveal, her E might be more worth maxing but I haven't tried it and don't know the damage per level. If the base damage on E is higher than her Q, it's probably better to leave Q as a utility move and max out your early-game burst as much as possible by vulnerable->E->vulnerable.

But in all honesty, she's definitely a carry. The closest carry to her I can think of is Vayne, because Vayne probably has the highest dueling potential beside her. Since her abilities have low base damage and she has such incredible steroids (movement speed on R and attack speed on W), she NEEDS items to be effective.

My 2 cents.

SplendidSorrow

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
If by Melee Bruiser you mean an ADC who now has to fight in melee with her squishy resistances and health...then yes you're 110% correct. But thats like saying a paper airplane is equivalent to a 747...

hashinshin

02-15-2013

we have one of these already, they call it a jayce.

TehBread

02-15-2013

I see Blade of the Ruined King to be a niche item on her.

CLY Aneruen

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerKhan View Post
That's the point. Morello is trying to break the meta again...
Because Morello designs champions right?