Ranked Game lobby trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comfy Slipper

02-15-2013

So for the 50th time I had a ranked game where a player **** got mad threatened to feed. switch his summoners to revive clarivonice and picked shaco after a jungler already picked. Some other fellow dodged and this guy has no consequence for his action. Is there a away to report him currently? Or can we get a way? This us becoming a fairly large problem especially when others who did nothing wrong lose LP for dodging.

BDaddyKane

02-15-2013

you cannot mention names in forums

also, you don't lose LP when someone else dodges

DivinuS

02-15-2013

I Think he said they lost LP cuz they have to dodge because a troll was doing his job... so the troll doesnt loose any LP and goes away w/ it... but the innocent dude who dodged for the troll is paying a penalty.

Comfy Slipper

02-15-2013

Yes I'm saying some one dodged because of him. And this happens commonly. So do u stay and have the auto loss or dodge and take minus points? Either way the person who is actually at fault has no consequence.

DigitalPh0enix

02-15-2013

Not being able to name names is the biggest joke ever. Reporting doesn't work so if these trolls want to be dicks, why can't we publicly call them out on it? They've EARNED the 'right' to be publicly put own due to their behavior. Unless of course Riot has a better answer. Oh wait, they do, its "Trolls want to win too".

No, no they don't Riot. Now stop deluding yourself.

Arachnelis

02-15-2013

If people stop dodging, the trolls will lose Elo/LP too. They will be the common denominator in all their games, and they will stay at the bottom. If someone else dodges, they lose no points, and possibly bully their way into a game who gives them what they want.

Trolls want people to give them what they want. Stop giving them what they want, and report them. You can't report them if you leave.

BDaddyKane

02-15-2013

yea , either way it sucks to be stucked with trolls. either you dodge and lose LP and time, or you just stay and lose the game...broken

Comfy Slipper

02-15-2013

Arachne I stay and report, but I'm not sure that is that common. Also it still punishes the other people and often that one person purposely being a jerk creates more problems.

MaTaXanaS

02-18-2013

hey I lost a game because a guy won (lux zhao12134) all items sold by wards and trolling the game all we said please do not do it but he refuses to help the team ... that can be done to avoid these problems??? I personally have been damaged several times by players who just trolling i enter because of hese I've wasted enough time players and LP to be costing win ...

Wonderonous

02-18-2013

Just let them have the role they want, try to play to win, then report them afterwards. Not much else you can really do.