Banned... from the perspective of the banned person

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CzeTweR

02-15-2013

Game #5: I was 4th in queue and above this draven. He locked in as 2nd adc. I have more gold and cs. I get reported.
Game #4: Syndra was bad at start but then started to mass spam stuns into me forcing me to tower hug. Everytime the lane was pushed she would leave and go gank. Other lanes had no wards and blamed me for everything. My score was 4/13 because Darius fed her 2 kills top and she snowballed pretty good from that point on. I have also tried to motivate the team pretty much the whole game. Saying things like we can win, trying to make them realize that when 1 person gets fed he cant carry if we focus that person.
Game #3: So they dont ban blitz. Jax just totally blows. Im not going to be trying to explain why i said that because it's 8:32 and jax is still lvl 4 no ganks no nothing. So vayne was doing the bans. How come its' negative attitude if i just repeat what vayne said and point out that if they are pushed against the tower blitz is a problem. Over all this team had no real startegy and they would not listen at all and they never helped. My score is 0 7 because i pretty much tried to set up the team for kills but they would never help NEVER. I stopped trying when i saw them just sit around in blue doing nothing. Not farming, not pushing, not trying to get the advantage. Of course i get reported for trying. Well i wish noone gets a team like this ever.
Game #2: Khazix and cait are duo. I call adc and also im higher in picks then cait. Cait locks anyway and i get the blame. You can see that im getting frustrated when cait is pushing the lane when we have the dominant position and we can deny them xp. Overall Cait turns out to be a mediocre adc and we lose the game. I have tried to support that game. Score 5 10 because nasus is fed and you dont simply get away from fed nasus, he's got 80% slow!
Game #1: Basically im get focused by 5. They initate when im not aroudn because bot is getting owned by minions. They all die we lose the game. I get the blame. I'm giving them tips all game. Good xerath never gets focused because he can just stay far away from the team with his tower stance. Vi should have focused the dmg dealers. I didnt need peals from the team but i just griefed at how they handle the team fights.

CONCLUSION: Bans are handled out based on the score you end up with.

SOLUTION: Please add to the logs when every player died in game. So we can see who the real feeder is.
In those unfortunate games i wasnt the feeder. Players that got fed by my team owned me and i ended up with a bad score because i just didnt do enough dmg to counter their dmg.

And now that you read all that see my case.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6202811/#nogo

Here's a potato for the long post: POTATO!

PrincessDerpy

02-15-2013

Conclusion: you are a moron that can't take personal responsibility for ****ing up.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

cya nerd

meadow

02-15-2013

I see a difference between bad games (everyone feeds, or one player feeds but is not doing intentionally and is trying its hardest best to avoid dying)

And:

Intentional feeding, rolling in 5 of them all the time, running straight at their towers without any meaningfull objectives to complete or strive for, running to get killed attempting to solo Baron for the 5th time again, etc etc.

Besides, we have the Tribunal Inquiries over yonder for this ->

Edit: It got moved!

Daniel Jackson

02-15-2013

If you can't figure out why you get reported by 2-3 people from both teams in those reports than you don't deserve to play.

Hint: it's not just because you do really bad.

CzeTweR

02-15-2013

Really guys? Did anyone even bother to read what i wrote?

CzeTweR

02-15-2013

I think ppl cant take a loss and just report after every lost game. How in the world i get reported in every game? Cant you just take a loss like a man and try to get better with the mistakes you make. Insted you report players taht know what's going on... and picking adc when someone already taken a role you also report? COMON WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY?!!!!!!!!!!

CzeTweR

02-15-2013

You know what remove the thread. I can see that there's no point in trying to change the way you guys think. I wont give any more tips to anyone and i wont even communicate with the team at all. I will probably still get reported for no communcation lmao

Kirska

02-15-2013

I don't even look at scores on the tribunal unless I am undecided. 9/10 times the chat is enough.

Elrathion

02-15-2013

I don't punish easily, since I can be a bit of a rager myself too, but you CLEARLY diserve your ban.

Your attitude in game 3 alone..People going over a tirade cse a hero didnt get banned and calling that the reason they lose?? What?? How about learning how to play and focus instead of crying the whole game through.

How come you get dual AD carry report twice? Happenstance?

Your language in game 4 calling people dicks, ...

Basically, your first 2 games were ok, the others I wouldv voted punish too.