Akali mid, I need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vatowski

02-15-2013

I bought Akali recently, and I really suck with her. I mean, I want to be a good mid as her but it's impossibru. It is hard to farm with her and she does hardly any damages without her ult. I need help. Any tips?

Rickdawwwg

02-15-2013

Akali is really overpowered. I'm not sure how you're struggling with her?

TERRORIST WlNS

02-15-2013

well ik how to go against her but lots of people say she's op.

SLipJeT

02-15-2013

but 2 wards and spend the rest of ur starting gold on pots. Play safe and farm with ur Q until 6.
win.

Best Beast NA

02-15-2013

I'm a pretty decent akali add thefieldbeast and I'll show you what I know.

Eloquid

02-15-2013

I find akali to be overpowered as hell, but I don't play her so...

Master Lyon

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatowski View Post
I bought Akali recently, and I really suck with her. I mean, I want to be a good mid as her but it's impossibru. It is hard to farm with her and she does hardly any damages without her ult. I need help. Any tips?
Don't mid as her. Whatever you do, go top. Top is a much better lane with her because most of the opponents that you mid against are probably ranged and you are melee, so right there you are at a disadvantage. Most of the opponents on top, however, are melee. Plus, you only have to ward one spot, which means less gold needed to spend on wards, plus you are invis advantage... you get the point.

Because I said don't mid as her, doesnt mean you dont have to take my advice. I just mentioned this as you said you are doing bad when you mid with her, why not just go in a different lane?

EDIT: Also, play more games with akali. From the looks of your match history on lolking.net, you only played one PvP match with her as mid. Play her some more and watch videos(i.e. kill compilations on youtube, high elo streams, etc)
Also, you are level 22. Are you starting to buy Tier 3 runes? That would help you tremendously

Freakinferal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

akali required a set rune/mastery pages just for her, but as of this new patch, there's a bit more leeway in drifting into a different set of runes/mastery choices.

When you're mid and going against ranged, don't try to poke them with your q. Use your Q to last hit. Going to have to wait till at least lvl 3 when you have all your spells. Use your smoke under them to attempt to hit them. If they have a pink in lane already, have your jungler help you get the kill.

One of the fun things about akali is, that after 2 early kills with her, she snowballs FAST.

That's just one advice when playing with akali. There's many more, but I just woke up so my brain is still meh.

Vatowski

02-18-2013

Alright thanks guys, but I found my new mid lane lover... ZED he is simply awesome.

I will try to play more top and mid akali to practice and ****, but I am gonna buy my zed runes before buying akali some rune

Haitah

02-18-2013

Shes OP...Once she hits level 6
Not really OP it is just no one knows how to handle her
You are suppose to passively farm until 6 and then roflstomp everyone except bruisers and tanks, sometimes you can if you are overly fed.