BotRK is going to bring carries back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

bring them back from what? being the dominant #1 role to being further on top of the food chain?

ChrononumberXIII

02-15-2013

Hurricane Varus with new BotRK? HMMMMMMMMMM

Xion Moonray

02-15-2013

Wait, does it still have Lifesteal? AS and Lifesteal? On the same item!? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?!

Miss GrannySmith

02-15-2013

i never knew adc's were gone, they were always the most important role in the game and now they got a buff.

Xion Moonray

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss GrannySmith View Post
i never knew adc's were gone, they were always the most important role in the game and now they got a buff.
That's why even the pro teams are currently skipping them in favor of another bruiser/tank, right? Because ADCs are just so great.

Poppy Blomgrun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nėghtlėghtz View Post
It's going to give attack speed and it's active will deal physical damage equal to a percentage of max health. With this item ad carries will be able to crush bruisers absolutely now.
where? on the pbe? i dont see it

RexSaur

02-15-2013

Except bruisers (who are already too strong) will also be able to abuse the hell out of this item.

They need to buff stuff like PD and IE, items that only adcs buy.

iMaelstrom

02-15-2013

I'm going to have trouble with my build order now. With the new BotRK, it doesn't seem worthwhile to build a BT first, and a BotRK first will just make you weaker than someone who goes BT. But you don't want BT if you have to build BotRK later.

hmmm.....

Sagovirus

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nėghtlėghtz View Post
It's going to give attack speed and it's active will deal physical damage equal to a percentage of max health. With this item ad carries will be able to crush bruisers absolutely now.

"Bring them back" ??? At what point in the last 2/2.5 years AT LEAST did they even start to leave ?

The current game still revolve 100% around getting them to mid/late game where they are the deciding factor with initiate/ccc and map vision on which team wins.

It won't "bring them back" it'll make them "even more OP than they are now". With a bit of luck this version of BoRK will NEVER see the light of Live, because the day it does the game is dead, since everyone and their mother will either play and AD carry or an Assassin, which in time will lead to 100% assassins since they destroy ad carries till late game, which will mean a game where everyone blow up in less than 2s.

That won't be close to "fun" at all, for NO ONE, specially not Ad carries which will get bullied like Hell since they'll be free kills till 30/40 mins, while other assassins on the ennemy team will be able to kill you too.

Stop pretending AD carries are "weak" or "irrelevant" when they are the single most of role in that game for years, and are NEVER being phased out.
The game is still "let see who get the fed/farmed AD carry first and wipe out the ennemy team alone... unless we managed to snowball out of hands before 20 mins otherwise their carry make it up for it".

Sagovirus

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Moonray View Post
That's why even the pro teams are currently skipping them in favor of another bruiser/tank, right? Because ADCs are just so great.

We must not watch the same pro teams.

I'm yet to see a game without AD carry outside the insane WE/IG game in SW2 where IG when with 2 AP carries, but otherwise they tend to get 2 AD carries and no AP carries sometimes, never going without and AD carry.

It's pretty much, with the support, the thing you NEVER see not there in the games for the past 2 years.

It's even worse since S3 because most "kill lanes" that were gimmick but could work in S2 can't work anymore.

So i would LOVE some actual PROOF of your claim (just delve into Leaguepedia, they have the whole picks/bans for pretty much every single match of every single major tourney for the past 3/4 months and beyond, find more than a handful without a ranged OR melee ad carry in it....).