Changes to tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DN Frosty

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Going through reform cards, I see a trend that I do not agree with. It only takes 1 report from 1 person to take it to tribunal. So basically I could play with someone, report them once for 5 games straight and if the tribunal finds them guilty he's going to get punished?

I say it should take at least 2-3 people to report someone in order for it to be sent to the tribunal. You could piss off 1 person in game by calling something out like having a bad position in a fight, they can report you, and it goes to tribunal. That seems kind of wierd that 11% of people in a game can report you for it to be taken seriously.

I call that flawed in my eyes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

02-15-2013

You need to be reported in 15-20% of your games to ever even see tribunal for the first time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Frosty View Post
Going through reform cards, I see a trend that I do not agree with. It only takes 1 report from 1 person to take it to tribunal. So basically I could play with someone, report them once for 5 games straight and if the tribunal finds them guilty he's going to get punished?

I say it should take at least 2-3 people to report someone in order for it to be sent to the tribunal. You could piss off 1 person in game by calling something out like having a bad position in a fight, they can report you, and it goes to tribunal. That seems kind of wierd that 11% of people in a game can report you for it to be taken seriously.

I call that flawed in my eyes
That's not at all how it works. There is a threshold to get into the system of around being reported in 10-20% of games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DN Frosty

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
That's not at all how it works. There is a threshold to get into the system of around being reported in 10-20% of games.
yes, but 10-20% by just 1 person a game, 1/9 other people in your game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meadow

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Reports do not necessarily reflects what is being reported or how many would find it disturbing that the problem is reported.

If someone reports to the police that something has happened that is unlawful they will investigate and take action anyway. The same happens here but only when you get reported in a % of your games so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Frosty View Post
yes, but 10-20% by just 1 person a game, 1/9 other people in your game
That is not how it works. -_-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DN Frosty

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
That is not how it works. -_-
Go look at most reform cards, I would say in those 5 games of each reported player, its always by 1 person


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Frosty View Post
Go look at most reform cards, I would say in those 5 games of each reported player, its always by 1 person
Lets see my recent 10

9 Reports - 5 games - Punish
12 reports - 5 games - Punish
4 reports - 2 games - Pardon
5 reports - 2 games - Punish
9 reports - 5 games - Punish
3 reports - 2 games - Pardon
9 reports - 5 games - Punish
11 reports - 5 games - Punish
9 reports - 5 games - Punish
8 reports - 5 games - Punish

Looks like it's working fine. Heck, better than expected - 80% Punish, 20% pardon lines right up with the community, and low amount of reports get pardoned. You should be happy the tribunal's working so well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiryuu16

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Frosty View Post
Go look at most reform cards, I would say in those 5 games of each reported player, its always by 1 person
The number of reports is irrelevant. Either the behavior is punishable or it isn't. Often people will not report because they just want to be done with the whole mess and move on. That's still toxic to the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kantala

Senior Member

02-15-2013

1.9 reporters per case? Looks a bit more than your assumption.