Is this ban just?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
You've already been told - you just didn't like the answer and have been rationalizing/justifying it ever since.

You don't win points for saying"No you're wrong!" The ONLY thing you should be thinking about (if you want to keep playing this game) is what are you doing that keeps getting you reported.

If you're thinking about winning arguments against people here you're already setting yourself for another ban. We don't "argue" with you to prove some point or because this small group is some sort of representative voice of the Tribunal.

The ONLY thing we're doing is telling you where/why people are finding you punishable. It's your business if you want to accept that or not. However, no amount of coming here and winning some arguments will stop the reports from piling up again.

You were given a list of issues. Now it's up to you to listen to them so you can keep your account or ignore them and eventually have it taken away.

Honestly, any argument you get in here is a lose/lose. Admit you did wrong = "lose the argument" Don't admit you did wrong = "lose your account." You should really stop caring about beating anyone in an argument and start worrying about yourself.

No one else is going to.
That is a very bigotted point of view, since the tribunal is monitored by such disgusting idiots like you I am forced to come here, if Riot would get some balls and start discussing this with me on my support tickets instead of cowardly clossing them you wouldnt see me.

Wrong? Im free to debate this and its clear I haven't done anything "wrong"

and reality check you bigot, this forum section is to discuss tribunal cases, not agree and move on.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blafon View Post
Yes you should be banned. Tribunal working as intended. M

Saying Ashe doesnt know how to play is against the rules.

Saying someone threw the game is against the rules.

Stop doing those two things and you'll decrease your chances of being banned.
Ashe doesnt know how to play, he said so himself, what are you talking about you stupid ****? It is clear he is trolling aswell.

Saying someone threw the game is against the rules? WHAT? you cant point out why you lost? lmfao pros do it all the time in live stream but i guess what they say is fine because they are pros right? get real kid.

Xianio

02-16-2013

Lol did you pick a word to call me out of a hat? Ah well, throw around your buzzwords all you like. Its your account to lose.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Lol did you pick a word to call me out of a hat? Ah well, throw around your buzzwords all you like. Its your account to lose.
Face palm, honestly go read a book kid.

If you dont know the word that describes your own point of view and actions then you are just another proof why the tribunal is garbage like you.

Xianio

02-16-2013

I'd prefer to hear your definition of it. My dictionary seems to say something different.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Still waiting for the cowardly staff to give me a straight answer, it shouldnt be too hard if you are always saying the tribunal is fine.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

This is obviously being avoided....

Xianio

02-16-2013

Strange, because that's exactly what you're doing with my request for your definition of bigot.

Guess it's just one of life's great mysteries.

Drahcirrichard

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
This is obviously being avoided....
I'm fairly certain the Riot staff are paid to do things that are not browsing the Tribunal forums answering the complaint of every single person who makes a thread here.

I mean, can you imagine the amount of time it would take just to resolve all the stuff on the first page?