Is this ban just?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
1) You didn't.
2) "Countering" his arguments won't get you unbanned. He's pointing out ways to prevent future bans. Do you honestly think that arguing with that is going to help your account? It's not as if magically you "destroy his reasoning" you'll be free from suspensions.
No, it wont unban me, but it will knock some sense into your pitty little head, and the utopiea you thrive for. You are a great example of that pathetic community the tribunal has built, go on keep building your polarized community but in the real world you are just an idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
No, it wont unban me, but it will knock some sense into your pitty little head, and the utopiea you thrive for. You are a great example of that pathetic community the tribunal has built, go on keep building your polarized community but in the real world you are just an idiot.
Pitty? Utopiea? Clearly I'm just an idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaperr

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Game 2
[00:05:30]when i assumed u inv me i thought u would inv people who know how to paly
[00:12:11]lol this viktor
[00:12:49]-l.-
[00:35:03]doesnt mater
[00:35:10]]i carried this game so hard.
[00:35:36]the fact that you arent in 90% of team fights
[00:35:41]proves u arent carrying aything.
[00:35:48]coming in to clean up AFTER i die

Game 4
[00:01:56]that was try hard
[00:09:16]gg this team
[00:13:58]and u wonder why you are in a losing streak.
[00:15:56]pathetic.
[00:15:59]thats one for the tribunal
[00:18:34]and with this team? no.
[00:24:49]troll harder kid.
[00:24:50]muted
[00:28:26]lol dude can we just igve up

Game 5
[00:00:57]free farming early doesnt make u good.
[00:02:59]its gg honestly.
[00:03:04]lee sin just threw in the game
[00:04:27]lee sin cost us the game
[00:06:13]kicked me out of mid so u can mid lee sin
[00:06:15]your disgusting
[00:06:40]why am i awlays stuck with these team members
[00:08:30]kids like him
[00:12:15]you do realize u won because of this troll lee sin?
[00:15:36]surrneder at 20
[00:15:42]im not going to play this game.
[00:19:14]WHY ARE U TAKING ALL THE FARM
[00:19:22]ARE U SERIOUS?
[00:20:18]SURRENDER
[00:23:24]surrender
[00:30:02]ALways have to be stuck with these players.
[00:32:18]can u hurry up and end it?

Just spotting out parts when tribunal looks it over it going to take it as Negative Attitude or trolling. Also stop saying Reported in all chat or asking others to report that is almost always viewed as trolling.

Only checked these 3 of your matches. Also your verbally abusing lee sin if hes a troll or not which doesn't make it not against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Man Daemoj, you sure are angry for someone who doesn't care about bans
He cares, considering he got banned about a week ago and is still at this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperr View Post
Game 2
[00:05:30]when i assumed u inv me i thought u would inv people who know how to paly
[00:12:11]lol this viktor
[00:12:49]-l.-
[00:35:03]doesnt mater
[00:35:10]]i carried this game so hard.
[00:35:36]the fact that you arent in 90% of team fights
[00:35:41]proves u arent carrying aything.
[00:35:48]coming in to clean up AFTER i die

Game 4
[00:01:56]that was try hard
[00:09:16]gg this team
[00:13:58]and u wonder why you are in a losing streak.
[00:15:56]pathetic.
[00:15:59]thats one for the tribunal
[00:18:34]and with this team? no.
[00:24:49]troll harder kid.
[00:24:50]muted
[00:28:26]lol dude can we just igve up

Game 5
[00:00:57]free farming early doesnt make u good.
[00:02:59]its gg honestly.
[00:03:04]lee sin just threw in the game
[00:04:27]lee sin cost us the game
[00:06:13]kicked me out of mid so u can mid lee sin
[00:06:15]your disgusting
[00:06:40]why am i awlays stuck with these team members
[00:08:30]kids like him
[00:12:15]you do realize u won because of this troll lee sin?
[00:15:36]surrneder at 20
[00:15:42]im not going to play this game.
[00:19:14]WHY ARE U TAKING ALL THE FARM
[00:19:22]ARE U SERIOUS?
[00:20:18]SURRENDER
[00:23:24]surrender
[00:30:02]ALways have to be stuck with these players.
[00:32:18]can u hurry up and end it?

Just spotting out parts when tribunal looks it over it going to take it as Negative Attitude or trolling. Also stop saying Reported in all chat or asking others to report that is almost always viewed as trolling.

Only checked these 3 of your matches. Also your verbally abusing lee sin if hes a troll or not which doesn't make it not against the rules.

He cares, considering he got banned about a week ago and is still at this.
Verbally abused?! LOL now I know why there is so much problems in the tribunal, yeah skim over what I said, dont look at the context it is in, because Im just throwing mindless insults at him right (not even insults to begin with). Good job standing up for the broken tribunal.

How is asking to report bannable? How is it even a troll? thats like going up to a politician and telling them they shouldnt ask for supporters, nice logic.

If you seriously think this is a bannable offense then you should slap yourself on the face for being brought up in an overly safe environment, because to you it seems as so sensitivity is more important than facts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemoj

Member

02-15-2013

My account is perma banned I bleieve.
I've since made a new lvl 28 account and continue the trolling. Tribunal = fail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaperr

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
Verbally abused?! LOL now I know why there is so much problems in the tribunal, yeah skim over what I said, dont look at the context it is in, because Im just throwing mindless insults at him right (not even insults to begin with). Good job standing up for the broken tribunal.

How is asking to report bannable? How is it even a troll? thats like going up to a politician and telling them they shouldnt ask for supporters, nice logic.

If you seriously think this is a bannable offense then you should slap yourself on the face for being brought up in an overly safe environment, because to you it seems as so sensitivity is more important than facts.
Xin Zhao [All][00:08:03]annie is an idiot
Elise[00:08:10]hey cry about it
Elise[00:08:13]and farm
Elise[00:08:20]not my job to baby sit you
Xin Zhao[00:08:27]YOU ARENT BABSITTING
Xin Zhao[00:08:30]IF U HAVENT EVEN CAME TP ONCE
Elise[00:08:40]io said its not my job to
Elise[00:08:41]****ing moron
Elise[00:08:42]be quiet
Janna[00:09:08]gotta love instalocking
Xin Zhao [All][00:09:16]gg this team
Xin Zhao [All][00:09:19]lol
Janna [All][00:09:27]our naut is level 2
Janna [All][00:09:30]still jungling
Janna [All][00:09:32]op
Xin Zhao[00:10:01]a easy shut down top
Xin Zhao[00:10:09]turned into this
Xin Zhao[00:10:16]nj
Xin Zhao[00:10:25]not even a single gank
Xin Zhao[00:10:29]and htey are pushing into inhib
Xin Zhao [All][00:11:00]report elise.

It takes 1 offense to be punishable. If you feel this doesn't violate anything even with this context feel free to point where none of this matters. Although you were punished by a strong majority so clearly quite a few disagree with you. They can be the most negative people on earth and start match just cursing every 2 seconds for 30 minutes the moment you jump in and respond in a bad way your still punishable.

Also yes, screaming reported in all chat can be viewed as trolling depending on the person your asking or asking others to report. Same with screaming muted in all caps to them. There's a reason you didn't see me include it in what I copied because I personally don't care.

If this is somehow sarcasm not many are seeing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
My account is perma banned I bleieve.
I've since made a new lvl 28 account and continue the trolling. Tribunal = fail.
It can't be 100% for keeping you out of sub level 30's and such but it definitely is working for higher apparently. Also if I recall like a day ago you said you just put on music and don't talk with that being better, so technically you were lying there or you reformed to a point your not being reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperr View Post
Xin Zhao [All][00:08:03]annie is an idiot
Elise[00:08:10]hey cry about it
Elise[00:08:13]and farm
Elise[00:08:20]not my job to baby sit you
Xin Zhao[00:08:27]YOU ARENT BABSITTING
Xin Zhao[00:08:30]IF U HAVENT EVEN CAME TP ONCE
Elise[00:08:40]io said its not my job to
Elise[00:08:41]****ing moron
Elise[00:08:42]be quiet
Janna[00:09:08]gotta love instalocking
Xin Zhao [All][00:09:16]gg this team
Xin Zhao [All][00:09:19]lol
Janna [All][00:09:27]our naut is level 2
Janna [All][00:09:30]still jungling
Janna [All][00:09:32]op
Xin Zhao[00:10:01]a easy shut down top
Xin Zhao[00:10:09]turned into this
Xin Zhao[00:10:16]nj
Xin Zhao[00:10:25]not even a single gank
Xin Zhao[00:10:29]and htey are pushing into inhib
Xin Zhao [All][00:11:00]report elise.

It takes 1 offense to be punishable. If you feel this doesn't violate anything even with this context feel free to point where none of this matters. Although you were punished by a strong majority so clearly quite a few disagree with you. They can be the most negative people on earth and start match just cursing every 2 seconds for 30 minutes the moment you jump in and respond in a bad way your still punishable.

Also yes, screaming reported in all chat can be viewed as trolling depending on the person your asking or asking others to report. Same with screaming muted in all caps to them. There's a reason you didn't see me include it in what I copied because I personally don't care.

If this is somehow sarcasm not many are seeing it.



It can't be 100% for keeping you out of sub level 30's and such but it definitely is working for higher apparently. Also if I recall like a day ago you said you just put on music and don't talk with that being better, so technically you were lying there or you reformed to a point your not being reported.
Xin Zhao [All][00:08:03]annie is an idiot

I didnt even say that, that was the enemy xin zhao, i didnt believe it at first because I dont remember saying anything like that, are you just trying to make me look bad?

Elise[00:08:10]hey cry about it
Elise[00:08:13]and farm
Elise[00:08:20]not my job to baby sit you
Xin Zhao[00:08:27]YOU ARENT BABSITTING
Xin Zhao[00:08:30]IF U HAVENT EVEN CAME TP ONCE

Whats the problem here? Im asking to gank a 2v1 lane only because jungle is 6 lvls behind, she doesnt, then complains about doing bad, then says its not her job? Im pretty sure thats considred NOT COMMUNICATING WITH THE TEAM, you dont say that in a ranked fight.

Nothing to say about the rest, I dont see anything wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-15-2013

I just saw a post by wookie cookie and it basically says, your tribunal case is just if you are being a jerk.

I cannot find the ****** baggery in my tribunal, so doesnt this mean that this ban is unjust?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

02-15-2013

You've already been told - you just didn't like the answer and have been rationalizing/justifying it ever since.

You don't win points for saying"No you're wrong!" The ONLY thing you should be thinking about (if you want to keep playing this game) is what are you doing that keeps getting you reported.

If you're thinking about winning arguments against people here you're already setting yourself for another ban. We don't "argue" with you to prove some point or because this small group is some sort of representative voice of the Tribunal.

The ONLY thing we're doing is telling you where/why people are finding you punishable. It's your business if you want to accept that or not. However, no amount of coming here and winning some arguments will stop the reports from piling up again.

You were given a list of issues. Now it's up to you to listen to them so you can keep your account or ignore them and eventually have it taken away.

Honestly, any argument you get in here is a lose/lose. Admit you did wrong = "lose the argument" Don't admit you did wrong = "lose your account." You should really stop caring about beating anyone in an argument and start worrying about yourself.

No one else is going to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Yes you should be banned. Tribunal working as intended. M

Saying Ashe doesnt know how to play is against the rules.

Saying someone threw the game is against the rules.

Stop doing those two things and you'll decrease your chances of being banned.