Is this ban just?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by flegg View Post
it would be an obvious pardon if you weren't such a crybaby about not getting mid 3/5 games. Learn a different role.
Learn a different role

I can already play any other role

cry baby about not getting mid

Im going to assume you dont understand the situation, like most tribunal viewers. I call mid first, they last pick and call mid and take it even if I stay, I lose CS and always ends up costing me the game, so what you are suggesting is, I should put up with the behavior and say nothing, then get reported for not communicating or feeding? Nice mindset. I can see why most tribunal viewers dont have a high ranking, its because you are to busy promoting this bull**** terrible community that has been simplified to either good or bad.

Charles Cretbear

02-15-2013

+1 would punish again.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Cretbear View Post
+1 would punish again.
You want to expand further?

Elrathion

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
Game 1: Even though pre-game chat isn't shown in tribunal...
Anivia [All] [00:00:18]did ryze rage at you guys in champ selecT?
Graves [All][00:00:24] yeah
I have to be a little suspicious with that.

Game 2:
Ryze [00:05:30] when i assumed u inv me i thought u would inv people who know how to paly.

Game 3 and 4 weren't terrible, I would have hit Pardon for everything before this, but then I hit Game 5.

Game 5:
Ryze [00:02:59] its gg honestly.
Ryze [00:03:04] lee sin just threw in the game

Ryze [00:06:40] why am i awlays stuck with these team members

Ryze [00:08:30] kids like him
Ryze [00:08:33] always on

Ryze [All] [00:12:15] you do realize u won because of this troll lee sin?

Ryze [00:30:02] ALways have to be stuck with these players.

Justified.

Oh, and: Ryze [All] [00:07:33] the fact htat he wansts to mid with lee proves he is a troll.
Mid Lee is a thing.
This guy speaks the truth. Very good analysis! You should be supreme court League of Legends

Daemoj

02-15-2013

Dude it's the tribunal. They are all whiney little *****s that had no friends in school so they play wanna b admins on some bs **** Riot threw together. You did nothing wrong but it doesn't matter. You got reported enough times and that's all that really matters. It's what Riot has allowed to happen. Move on to DOTA2. If you want a free key lemmie know.

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
Dude it's the tribunal. They are all whiney little *****s that had no friends in school so they play wanna b admins on some bs **** Riot threw together. You did nothing wrong but it doesn't matter. You got reported enough times and that's all that really matters. It's what Riot has allowed to happen. Move on to DOTA2. If you want a free key lemmie know.
Man Daemoj, you sure are angry for someone who doesn't care about bans

Sol Invictus BC

02-15-2013

I read game 1, then skimmed through the supposedly "horrible" game 5. To be honest i wouldnt have banned.... trolling, raging and harassing goes both ways... But then again there is probably a reason im not on the tribunal lol

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrathion View Post
This guy speaks the truth. Very good analysis! You should be supreme court League of Legends
No he doesnt when I have already given counter arguments that completely destroy his reasoning, next.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
Dota 2? well lets give it a shot send me a key I am losing all hope for this game, and I have played since S1 and the mindset of this community has been going to **** ever since.

magooomba

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
No he doesnt when I have already given counter arguments that completely destroy his reasoning, next.
1) You didn't.
2) "Countering" his arguments won't get you unbanned. He's pointing out ways to prevent future bans. Do you honestly think that arguing with that is going to help your account? It's not as if magically you "destroy his reasoning" you'll be free from suspensions.