Is this ban just?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6210149

There is the summoners case, completely got trolled game 1, enemy team constantly making up bull****, and this isnt the first time this has happened to me.

I dont see myself making any troll comment, trash talking or negitive behavior, so can someone tell me where my fault is exactly?

DN Frosty

02-15-2013

considering that in every game on your card you are reported by at least 2 people. I have to wonder...

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Frosty View Post
considering that in every game on your card you are reported by at least 2 people. I have to wonder...
How does that justify a ban exactly?

DN Frosty

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
How does that justify a ban exactly?
your negativity in every game, it brings down the team

Kyuubey

02-15-2013

Game 1: Even though pre-game chat isn't shown in tribunal...
Anivia [All] [00:00:18]did ryze rage at you guys in champ selecT?
Graves [All][00:00:24] yeah
I have to be a little suspicious with that.

Game 2:
Ryze [00:05:30] when i assumed u inv me i thought u would inv people who know how to paly.

Game 3 and 4 weren't terrible, I would have hit Pardon for everything before this, but then I hit Game 5.

Game 5:
Ryze [00:02:59] its gg honestly.
Ryze [00:03:04] lee sin just threw in the game

Ryze [00:06:40] why am i awlays stuck with these team members

Ryze [00:08:30] kids like him
Ryze [00:08:33] always on

Ryze [All] [00:12:15] you do realize u won because of this troll lee sin?

Ryze [00:30:02] ALways have to be stuck with these players.

Justified.

Oh, and: Ryze [All] [00:07:33] the fact htat he wansts to mid with lee proves he is a troll.
Mid Lee is a thing.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
Game 1: Even though pre-game chat isn't shown in tribunal...
Anivia [All] [00:00:18]did ryze rage at you guys in champ selecT?
Graves [All][00:00:24] yeah
I have to be a little suspicious with that.

Game 2:
Ryze [00:05:30] when i assumed u inv me i thought u would inv people who know how to paly.

Game 3 and 4 weren't terrible, I would have hit Pardon for everything before this, but then I hit Game 5.

Game 5:

Justified.

Oh, and: Ryze [All] [00:07:33] the fact htat he wansts to mid with lee proves he is a troll.
Mid Lee is a thing.

I was talking to a friend who just got a friend inv from some random, we decided to play with him and he trolled ashe, how exactly is that wrong?

Game 5:

First off lee sin insta locked champion select, he kicked RYZE out of MID and I was forced to roam because my CS was shut down, I was extremely behind level and everything I said was justified

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:

I was talking to a friend who just got a friend inv from some random, we decided to play with him and he trolled ashe, how exactly is that wrong?

Game 5:

First off lee sin insta locked champion select, he kicked RYZE out of MID and I was forced to roam because my CS was shut down, I was extremely behind level and everything I said was justified

Mid Lee is a thing.

^ not really when I already picked ryze and team agreed with it.

Kyuubey

02-15-2013

Quote:

Besides the fact that there's no context behind it and you're just sniping that Ashe for having a rough game?

Quote:

You have to remember, we can't see Pre-Game chat. Game 1, there were 2 people, one of which could not even see that game's pre-game chat, who said you were raging in champ select. I wouldn't hit punish for that alone, but it makes me more inclined to hit punish.

In game 5, I see that Lee is claiming that he called mid. I can't see pre-game chat to see what the team "agreed on".

Also, raging isn't justified.

Eraconis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
Besides the fact that there's no context behind it and you're just sniping that Ashe for having a rough game?

You have to remember, we can't see Pre-Game chat. Game 1, there were 2 people, one of which could not even see that game's pre-game chat, who said you were raging in champ select. I wouldn't hit punish for that alone, but it makes me more inclined to hit punish.

In game 5, I see that Lee is claiming that he called mid. I can't see pre-game chat to see what the team "agreed on".

Also, raging isn't justified.
raging? where was I raging. Ashe wasnt having a rough game, we were pre made me kayle and ashe, read through the chat it is obvious he was trolling screming FOUTAIN DIVE (suicides enemy base), and also at the end he told us he was trolling.

Based on what I can see this is a serious case of cherry picking little things that happen throughout the game and use that to justify bans, It happens a lot and this case is one of them, Im not calling anyone a ******, trash talking or even putting down the team, the only time you see me say anything negitive is "you threw the game gg" or when I get kicked out of my lane playing ryze (happens a lot)

flegg

02-15-2013

it would be an obvious pardon if you weren't such a crybaby about not getting mid 3/5 games. Learn a different role.