Thoughts on Shatter's proposed changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

02-15-2013

-3 armor on aura.

woop.

Tspuun

02-15-2013

I think I like the direction of the changes, if not this particular setup. Taric is honestly pretty boring to play as and to play against. So much of his power is in auras, which are passive and invisible and boring, and shifting that power to something more active would really make him more interesting for all parties involved.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
-3 armor on aura.

woop.
Consider how many times you escaped a gank with a sliver of HP, and just a few more points of damage would have ended you.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspuun View Post
I think I like the direction of the changes, if not this particular setup. Taric is honestly pretty boring to play as and to play against. So much of his power is in auras, which are passive and invisible and boring, and shifting that power to something more active would really make him more interesting for all parties involved.
See, I disagree with this. I like the current Taric as a support who can protect his ally from afar while they farm, sit patiently, watch the enemy's movements... then strike.

He's only as boring as you choose to play him. Soraka is the same way. A lot of people say Soraka is boring, but I really like an aggressive pokey unicorn who punishes people for getting too close.

"Hey, are you killing my minion? BANANA BANANA STARS STARS BANANA SILENCE BANANA"

ESG Yknits

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
See, I disagree with this. I like the current Taric as a support who can protect his ally from afar while they farm, sit patiently, watch the enemy's movements... then strike.

He's only as boring as you choose to play him. Soraka is the same way. A lot of people say Soraka is boring, but I really like an aggressive pokey unicorn who punishes people for getting too close.

"Hey, are you killing my minion? BANANA BANANA STARS STARS BANANA SILENCE BANANA"
This so much <3

Echous

02-15-2013

"Risk for reward" is only something riot puts on to make something seem like it will work the way they intend.

Look at Thresh, he was intended to have to walk up and grab the souls possibly putting him in a dangerous spot in lane, but his lantern picks up souls, meaning if there are a couple souls that aren't "safe" for you to grab and nothing is happening in lane you just throw you lantern and continue to jack it in the bush.

The team "a lot of risk for a lot of reward" is something riot should never use again. Specially not in League of Health.

cmck

02-15-2013

If you give him too much of a percent then bruiser taric will become popular to abuse it, but if you give him too little he will be nerfed heavily when supporting. Lose lose to be honest.

enrico swagolo

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post

And then they get angry and go all-in on you and kill you because you have no cc to stop them. Soraka is only good in lane against weak laners like Janna/Ashe, but they will quickly outscale you after 15 mins.