Banned for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can solo you View Post
Technically speaking, comparing this to you comment of "It doesn't matter what they do to you, you're supposed to just ignore it"

Real Life Meaning of What You Said: A man and woman get into a heated argument and the man strikes the woman, knocking her unconscious.-- Is that reasonable Retaliation? of course not.
Example 2: A rambunctious teenager vandalizes your vehicle, and you catch him in the act, and chase him away. Is this reasonable Retaliation? Of course it is.

Why is my retaliation not just? his actions were exchanged with my words, Scholars have said for centuries that actions speak louder then words. Can you see his actions? No. Can you see my words? yes. Is the situation on-sided/Biased? Yes. Does anyone posting seem to realize this? No.
Nope. His words were exchanged with your words. Your words were worse. Of course you see it's biased because you were punished. You asked for peer review and you claim it's justified. No one else agrees with you. So, now you either accept that it wasn't justified or you keep acting like this and you get permabanned.

Your decision. We don't really care which way you go. You asked, we provided. You don't like it? Not our problem.

Flickerei

02-15-2013

Quote:
Why is my retaliation not just? his actions were exchanged with my words, Scholars have said for centuries that actions speak louder then words. Can you see his actions? No. Can you see my words? yes. Is the situation on-sided/Biased? Yes. Does anyone posting seem to realize this? No.
Retaliation in real life is completely different than on here.

Can you get physically hurt? No. Can you get robbed or vandalized? No. Do you need to protect your family's honor or something? No. It's an online game where chances are, you will never see that person again. If you were getting physically beaten or something then retaliation would be ok, but here there is absolutely no reason for it and all it does is make things worse.

Leo2k5

02-15-2013

Instinct triggers fight or flight when you encounter a bear in the woods.

Instinct MIGHT cause a reflexive audible outburst in reaction to someone being a dick in a computer game.

I'm pretty sure it isn't "instinct" that makes you type out a detailed explanation of someone's incompetence and call them names.

If it is, then you are an evolutionary marvel, considering keyboards have only been around for the more recent parts of human society, and computers and the internet even more recently. Scientists would like to study you sir.

Candidumbra

02-15-2013

Quote:
Trolls are not welcome.
What about game 2 where you refuse to cooperate while pretending to not speak English? And went with an impressive 3/10. Didn't even bother reading more than games 1 and 2, ban was very justified and based on your attitude here, you're well on your way to a deserving permaban.

Alanja

02-15-2013

I come to hate the word "troll" more and more since people use it way too freely by now ... same as "Feeding" or "Report" ... Accept answers that players give you. We do not do it out of spite or to annoy you, but to show what in our opinion went wrong.

You may not like it, but that it for what it is: Advice to not being here again.

That aside ...

As I stated earlier, the 7-day-ban is an escalation from the last ban which was 3 days, unless you were somehow picked by a Riot employee that personally saw to your ban and deemed it necessary.

The tribunal does not decide how long a player will be banned. (How could we, as we do not see their history or names (which is good)).

Quote:
How automated is the system?
The Tribunal automatically assigns some low-level penalties to players, such as e-mail warnings. More severe cases, however, are reviewed and assigned punishments manually by Player Support.

To the statement that we are looking for one thing: You are right in about 75% of the cases I would say (judging from my own behavior). I look for something that is worth punishing and when I do not find anything, I will hit pardon.
If it is something that is completely negative such as racial slurs, I will automatically hit punish, no matter what.
If there are only minor things I will read on until in my mind they piled up to high, or till I reach the end of the cases in which case I will pardon.

Well, saying that I will look over ALL your cases and say why I would do what:

Game 1:

Vladimir [00:17:49] warwick im done with you
Warwick [00:17:52] i just did...you were toodumb and died to cho before i coudl get there

This is the second time that you two engaged in a fight over something. ... While I cannot see what exactly went on, I will not do anything yet, but will watch closely since usually these situations escalate.

Vladimir [00:18:06] bad?
Vladimir [00:18:10] You haven't ganked me once
Vladimir [00:18:15] you incompetent peon
Vladimir [00:18:51] and now you're feeding my lane
Vladimir [00:18:52] awesome
Vladimir [00:18:56] best jungler na

This is where the ranting begins ... Just because he is not "as good" or "late" or anything does not give you permission to insult him (peon + best jungler na).
Yes he called you bad, and yes, you can defend yourself, but it is never a good defense to try to make the other bad. May work in politics, but not in a teamgame.

Warwick [00:19:20] let me play...dont bithc at me and make me go wher eyou want because you cant hold a fuqn lane
Vladimir [00:19:31] I GET GANKED BY THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:33] JUNGLER

I actually think that WW did not mean specifically you this time, but also your other teammates. Teemo and Soraka for example.
However you jump at it ... which is understandable since you are loaded, but think about how it looks.

Vladimir [00:19:37] THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:41] DOES It'S JOB
Warwick [00:19:42] BECAUS YOU ARE BAD
Vladimir [00:19:45] YOU DON'T
Vladimir [00:19:49] THEY HAVE TO GANK ME
Vladimir [00:19:53] BECUASE IM CONTROLLING MY LANE
Vladimir [00:19:58] WHEN I GET GANKEd

Mainly annoying capslock ... We get that you are angry.

Vladimir [All] [00:20:16] please report warwick
Teemo [00:20:19] just surrender
Annie [00:20:20] ****
Vladimir [All] [00:20:21] he auto locked jungler
Vladimir [All] [00:20:25] and can't do his job right

Negative Attitude: Your team has quarrels, why would you include the enemy team? All it does is helping them seeing that your team is not a team.

Vladimir [All] [00:21:53] your darius knows, i was tossing his ass like a chef's salad

I actually loled at this comment ^^

Vladimir [All] [00:23:09] because you're bad
Teemo [All] [00:23:10] what can i do
Warwick [All] [00:23:12] I understand just fine
Vladimir [All] [00:23:20] my jugnler sucks
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:21] Vlad is permanently in rager elo hell
Vladimir [All] [00:23:25] and auto-locked his role
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:26] Your jungler is fine
Vladimir [All] [00:23:33] fine?
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:35] He just didn't build blade of the ruined king first
Vladimir [All] [00:23:37] he turret dived Darius

After reading the chat you have with you opponents as well as your own team, I feel more and more for WW ... Yes it may be that they are all teaming up on you, but listen to what they say.
Sad thing is that you started this by speaking in [All]Chat in the first time.

Vladimir [All] [00:24:40] this warwick, he's half-autistic with a gimp hand most likely

Completely uncalled for ...
Seriously after this I would punish, since it is just an insult directly towards WW. Yes it may be because of escalation, but this is not "defending" yourself anymore this is retaliation.

Vladimir [All] [00:25:21] you're reported for harassing me with you anus-pal warwick

and again ...

The rest is just ... aw ...

And this is only the first game -.-

Game 2:

Rengar [00:22:58] i sorry guys my inglish no well

I wondered a bit about why you were talking like that since you are obviously pretty good at talking english from the first game...

Possible Trolling?

Rengar [00:23:21] if i better inglish i play better with teem
Rengar [00:24:08] why i cant run from he? he catch me always
Rengar [00:24:36] i play harder maybe i do better
Amumu [00:24:59] rengar
Amumu [00:25:01] STOP JUGNLE
Amumu [00:25:04] fight with team
Rengar [00:25:21] i no understand
Rengar [00:25:25] sorry

Yes ... possible trolling

Amumu [All] [00:31:36] I have been nothing but kind to you rengar. You've just been trolling. Saying you don't understand english
Amumu [All] [00:31:39] Then pulling that.
Amumu [All] [00:31:40] ?
Rengar [All] [00:31:57] Whichever story you wish to tell, go for it.

He is actually right and this is the second time you lie Oo

Not good

Game 3:

Nothing here ...

Game 4:

LeBlanc [00:09:53] guys team work
Olaf [00:09:57] seriously
LeBlanc [00:10:03] stop it both you
Riven [00:11:03] reported
Olaf [00:11:20] top is mia
Riven [00:12:53] Olaf
Riven [00:12:55] not helping
Riven [00:12:55] agin
Riven [00:12:58] report him please
Olaf [00:13:15] why would you initiate a fight when im in the jungle?>
Olaf [00:13:24] with no mana?
Riven [All] [00:13:28] Please report olaf, all he does is KS and neglect to assist our team

Another teammate asked you to stop it, but still you go on even in [All]Chat ...

LeBlanc [00:14:29] see team work now stop *****ingg
Olaf [00:14:35] im not *****ing lol
Riven [00:14:48] Liars gunna lie
Olaf [00:14:54] haters gunna hate
LeBlanc [00:15:04] all of you its clogging up the chat and is annoying
Riven [00:15:21] Your side comments are annoying

He is trying to solve the fight and you turn on him?

Riven [00:23:46] rofl
Riven [00:23:48] these kids suck

Don't know if that is you or your brother, but since you are responsible for your account it does not really matter ...
Anyhow completely unnecessary comment.

Riven [00:33:13] Are you dumb?
Olaf [00:33:21] lol riven im doing more than you i need it
Riven [00:33:22] I asked you to leash it
Riven [00:33:24] not steal it
Riven [00:33:29] More?
Riven [00:33:36] you don't even know how to play
Olaf [00:33:45] not this again
Riven [00:33:57] Again?
Riven [00:34:07] This is the first time I'm addressing you.

Yes again.

Game 5:

Viktor [All] [00:01:11] report olaf
Viktor [All] [00:01:19] im getting trolled so hard
Viktor [All] [00:01:24] i called mid
Talon [All] [00:01:30] I definetly called mid
Talon [All] [00:01:43] He auto locked and said troll game

Interesting that Talon joined in? Three-Man-Troll?

Viktor [00:27:32]
Viktor [00:27:53] i've got to go at 9:00
Viktor [00:28:09] walking dead babe

Wonder why you would start a game then? Oo

Viktor [00:33:47] how is karma, a support champ...doing so well offensively

She can be a Bruiser due to her passive ... More Health = More Dmg (Or more health lost = More dmg (which makes her build health))

Viktor [00:37:53] just to think if talon didn't steal mid we might have had a chance...

After 37 Minutes it is still not settled?

Viktor [All] [00:40:27] Yeah, talon is trolling
Viktor [All] [00:40:34] he's refusing to surrender, and stole my lane

And All Chat again :-/

Final Conclusion:

You seem to like to pick fights. Stop that and you should be fine.

Overall: Punish.

Yang Koi

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
I come to hate the word "troll" more and more since people use it way too freely by now ... same as "Feeding" or "Report" ... Accept answers that players give you. We do not do it out of spite or to annoy you, but to show what in our opinion went wrong.

You may not like it, but that it for what it is: Advice to not being here again.

That aside ...

As I stated earlier, the 7-day-ban is an escalation from the last ban which was 3 days, unless you were somehow picked by a Riot employee that personally saw to your ban and deemed it necessary.

The tribunal does not decide how long a player will be banned. (How could we, as we do not see their history or names (which is good)).

To the statement that we are looking for one thing: You are right in about 75% of the cases I would say (judging from my own behavior). I look for something that is worth punishing and when I do not find anything, I will hit pardon.
If it is something that is completely negative such as racial slurs, I will automatically hit punish, no matter what.
If there are only minor things I will read on until in my mind they piled up to high, or till I reach the end of the cases in which case I will pardon.

Well, saying that I will look over ALL your cases and say why I would do what:

Game 1:

Vladimir [00:17:49] warwick im done with you
Warwick [00:17:52] i just did...you were toodumb and died to cho before i coudl get there

This is the second time that you two engaged in a fight over something. ... While I cannot see what exactly went on, I will not do anything yet, but will watch closely since usually these situations escalate.

Vladimir [00:18:06] bad?
Vladimir [00:18:10] You haven't ganked me once
Vladimir [00:18:15] you incompetent peon
Vladimir [00:18:51] and now you're feeding my lane
Vladimir [00:18:52] awesome
Vladimir [00:18:56] best jungler na

This is where the ranting begins ... Just because he is not "as good" or "late" or anything does not give you permission to insult him (peon + best jungler na).
Yes he called you bad, and yes, you can defend yourself, but it is never a good defense to try to make the other bad. May work in politics, but not in a teamgame.

Warwick [00:19:20] let me play...dont bithc at me and make me go wher eyou want because you cant hold a fuqn lane
Vladimir [00:19:31] I GET GANKED BY THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:33] JUNGLER

I actually think that WW did not mean specifically you this time, but also your other teammates. Teemo and Soraka for example.
However you jump at it ... which is understandable since you are loaded, but think about how it looks.

Vladimir [00:19:37] THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:41] DOES It'S JOB
Warwick [00:19:42] BECAUS YOU ARE BAD
Vladimir [00:19:45] YOU DON'T
Vladimir [00:19:49] THEY HAVE TO GANK ME
Vladimir [00:19:53] BECUASE IM CONTROLLING MY LANE
Vladimir [00:19:58] WHEN I GET GANKEd

Mainly annoying capslock ... We get that you are angry.

Vladimir [All] [00:20:16] please report warwick
Teemo [00:20:19] just surrender
Annie [00:20:20] ****
Vladimir [All] [00:20:21] he auto locked jungler
Vladimir [All] [00:20:25] and can't do his job right

Negative Attitude: Your team has quarrels, why would you include the enemy team? All it does is helping them seeing that your team is not a team.

Vladimir [All] [00:21:53] your darius knows, i was tossing his ass like a chef's salad

I actually loled at this comment ^^

Vladimir [All] [00:23:09] because you're bad
Teemo [All] [00:23:10] what can i do
Warwick [All] [00:23:12] I understand just fine
Vladimir [All] [00:23:20] my jugnler sucks
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:21] Vlad is permanently in rager elo hell
Vladimir [All] [00:23:25] and auto-locked his role
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:26] Your jungler is fine
Vladimir [All] [00:23:33] fine?
Cho'Gath [All] [00:23:35] He just didn't build blade of the ruined king first
Vladimir [All] [00:23:37] he turret dived Darius

After reading the chat you have with you opponents as well as your own team, I feel more and more for WW ... Yes it may be that they are all teaming up on you, but listen to what they say.
Sad thing is that you started this by speaking in [All]Chat in the first time.

Vladimir [All] [00:24:40] this warwick, he's half-autistic with a gimp hand most likely

Completely uncalled for ...
Seriously after this I would punish, since it is just an insult directly towards WW. Yes it may be because of escalation, but this is not "defending" yourself anymore this is retaliation.

Vladimir [All] [00:25:21] you're reported for harassing me with you anus-pal warwick

and again ...

The rest is just ... aw ...

And this is only the first game -.-

Game 2:

Rengar [00:22:58] i sorry guys my inglish no well

I wondered a bit about why you were talking like that since you are obviously pretty good at talking english from the first game...

Possible Trolling?

Rengar [00:23:21] if i better inglish i play better with teem
Rengar [00:24:08] why i cant run from he? he catch me always
Rengar [00:24:36] i play harder maybe i do better
Amumu [00:24:59] rengar
Amumu [00:25:01] STOP JUGNLE
Amumu [00:25:04] fight with team
Rengar [00:25:21] i no understand
Rengar [00:25:25] sorry

Yes ... possible trolling

Amumu [All] [00:31:36] I have been nothing but kind to you rengar. You've just been trolling. Saying you don't understand english
Amumu [All] [00:31:39] Then pulling that.
Amumu [All] [00:31:40] ?
Rengar [All] [00:31:57] Whichever story you wish to tell, go for it.

He is actually right and this is the second time you lie Oo

Not good

Game 3:

Nothing here ...

Game 4:

LeBlanc [00:09:53] guys team work
Olaf [00:09:57] seriously
LeBlanc [00:10:03] stop it both you
Riven [00:11:03] reported
Olaf [00:11:20] top is mia
Riven [00:12:53] Olaf
Riven [00:12:55] not helping
Riven [00:12:55] agin
Riven [00:12:58] report him please
Olaf [00:13:15] why would you initiate a fight when im in the jungle?>
Olaf [00:13:24] with no mana?
Riven [All] [00:13:28] Please report olaf, all he does is KS and neglect to assist our team

Another teammate asked you to stop it, but still you go on even in [All]Chat ...

LeBlanc [00:14:29] see team work now stop *****ingg
Olaf [00:14:35] im not *****ing lol
Riven [00:14:48] Liars gunna lie
Olaf [00:14:54] haters gunna hate
LeBlanc [00:15:04] all of you its clogging up the chat and is annoying
Riven [00:15:21] Your side comments are annoying

He is trying to solve the fight and you turn on him?

Riven [00:23:46] rofl
Riven [00:23:48] these kids suck

Don't know if that is you or your brother, but since you are responsible for your account it does not really matter ...
Anyhow completely unnecessary comment.

Riven [00:33:13] Are you dumb?
Olaf [00:33:21] lol riven im doing more than you i need it
Riven [00:33:22] I asked you to leash it
Riven [00:33:24] not steal it
Riven [00:33:29] More?
Riven [00:33:36] you don't even know how to play
Olaf [00:33:45] not this again
Riven [00:33:57] Again?
Riven [00:34:07] This is the first time I'm addressing you.

Yes again.

Game 5:

Viktor [All] [00:01:11] report olaf
Viktor [All] [00:01:19] im getting trolled so hard
Viktor [All] [00:01:24] i called mid
Talon [All] [00:01:30] I definetly called mid
Talon [All] [00:01:43] He auto locked and said troll game

Interesting that Talon joined in? Three-Man-Troll?

Viktor [00:27:32]
Viktor [00:27:53] i've got to go at 9:00
Viktor [00:28:09] walking dead babe

Wonder why you would start a game then? Oo

Viktor [00:33:47] how is karma, a support champ...doing so well offensively

She can be a Bruiser due to her passive ... More Health = More Dmg (Or more health lost = More dmg (which makes her build health))

Viktor [00:37:53] just to think if talon didn't steal mid we might have had a chance...

After 37 Minutes it is still not settled?

Viktor [All] [00:40:27] Yeah, talon is trolling
Viktor [All] [00:40:34] he's refusing to surrender, and stole my lane

And All Chat again :-/

Final Conclusion:

You seem to like to pick fights. Stop that and you should be fine.

Overall: Punish.

After reading this comment, I have found out/discovered that you are the 1% of players that actually take their time to do something, I appreciate your help and realize that what I have done was over-extending my limits. Thank you for your help =-]

~Cheers

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

Quote:
After reading this comment, I have found out/discovered that you are the 1% of players that actually take their time to do something, I appreciate your help and realize that what I have done was over-extending my limits. Thank you for your help =-]

~Cheers
There are more of us than you think

Most of what I would've wrote is in hers - I would've commented but Fridays are pretty busy here.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:

~Cheers
I sometimes will take the time to type something out. Not on days when my boss has been working right behind me all day :P

Elrathion

02-15-2013

I would ban anyone who starts of their games with:

Vladimir [00:01:06] we lost anyway pms

players with this kind of attitude need to change or find another game!

Evexis

02-15-2013

I love in game two when you pretend you dont speak good english as an excuse for being a bad teammate.