Banned for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUEshi

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can solo you View Post
As I said before, I wish for someone to actually read the game chat, not read one comment. I was being harassed by my team for "Bad laning" and, in accordance, was being neglected and treated poorly, I was simply implying that it was my jungler's fault for my lane being demolished. I remember that game clearly, and I do recall that warwick literally ran up to my opposing laner and just stood still and basic attacked him. This action got him killed, feeding my opponent. Unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure of picking all of my teammates prior to the game starting, so I was quite angered at his insidious actions. I truly do not like losing because of one person on the team creating a chain reaction. And, Riot has claimed previously, that you DO NOT get banned from just one game. Everyone makes mistakes. Every other example provided during the report case, was of complete illegitimate reasoning. I do however admit, that what was said was rude, but not "ban-worthy," especially for a 168 hour period of time. If time was taken to actually "read" the case like I asked politely, you would have noticed that I was being antagonized by a troll, which is exactly what this game needs to be purged of. The tribunal does an excellent job of targeting the wrong people, because 80% of people just spam "punish."

~Cheers =-]

Edit: Also, I notice how you avoided the part where Warwick clearly stated that I was a terrible player and a bad laner, clearly dumping his irresponsibilities onto me, making me look bad both to our team, and the opposing team.
Where in the rules does it say to not be a jerk, unless others are a jerk to you first?

DAT RUSSIAN BLUE

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
Alright, time to do some examination.

Game 1:
Vladimir [00:18:10] You haven't ganked me once
Vladimir [00:18:15] you incompetent peon

Vladimir [All] [00:24:40] this warwick, he's half-autistic with a gimp hand most likely

Vladimir [All] [00:25:21] you're reported for harassing me with you anus-pal warwick

I could go on, but I really don't see the need.

Apparently, you're just like the rest of the voters in the tribunal, that look for one wrong thing, and immediately press "Punish." It is, most certainly, players like you that ruin the gaming experience. Trolls are not welcome. In a real "Justice" system, the case is reviewed, and both sides present their case. I have not presented my case. This report is Biased against me completely. Please read the whole chat-log. Justice is about doing what's right, not getting on with your life after posting a troll comment on the forums.

~Cheers

Kyuubey

02-15-2013

Quote:
Apparently, you're just like the rest of the voters in the tribunal, that look for one wrong thing, and immediately press "Punish." It is, most certainly, players like you that ruin the gaming experience. Trolls are not welcome. In a real "Justice" system, the case is reviewed, and both sides present their case. I have not presented my case. This report is Biased against me completely. Please read the whole chat-log. Justice is about doing what's right, not getting on with your life after posting a troll comment on the forums.

~Cheers
I count 3 wrong things in the first game alone, and insulting the mentally handicapped is among my "Auto-punish" reasons.

Also, not agreeing with you is not the same as trolling.

Also, from your opening post...
Quote:
...I neither harassed anyone, nor had a negative attitude about a game play...
It's quite obvious from my examination that this is false.

Recreant888

02-15-2013

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

DAT RUSSIAN BLUE

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recreant888 View Post
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.
Thanks for your input, so far the most constructive feedback I've seen. I appreciate your response and have noted mentally that there is at least one positive player in the community. However, Self-defense is a natural instinct, not a "retaliation." I was defending my spirit and demeanor. Yet, once again, one comment in one game, does not deserve a 7 day ban. Riot has even stated this. Why is this ban persisting? Only trolls would know the answer, seeing as the other oblivious comments in this thread are just that. truly, I thank you for positive feedback.

~Cheers

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
Yet, once again, one comment in one game, does not deserve a 7 day ban.
I see several comments that are deserving of a punish vote. Don't know where you get this "one comment in one game" idea.

DAT RUSSIAN BLUE

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
I see several comments that are deserving of a punish vote. Don't know where you get this "one comment in one game" idea.

There is only one rude comment in that game, and should not judge the over-all appeal of the whole match.

~Cheers

Calys Teneb

02-15-2013

Quote:
As I said before, I wish for someone to actually read the game chat, not read one comment. I was being harassed by my team for "Bad laning" and, in accordance, was being neglected and treated poorly, I was simply implying that it was my jungler's fault for my lane being demolished. I remember that game clearly, and I do recall that warwick literally ran up to my opposing laner and just stood still and basic attacked him. This action got him killed, feeding my opponent. Unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure of picking all of my teammates prior to the game starting, so I was quite angered at his insidious actions. I truly do not like losing because of one person on the team creating a chain reaction. And, Riot has claimed previously, that you DO NOT get banned from just one game. Everyone makes mistakes. Every other example provided during the report case, was of complete illegitimate reasoning. I do however admit, that what was said was rude, but not "ban-worthy," especially for a 168 hour period of time. If time was taken to actually "read" the case like I asked politely, you would have noticed that I was being antagonized by a troll, which is exactly what this game needs to be purged of. The tribunal does an excellent job of targeting the wrong people, because 80% of people just spam "punish."

~Cheers =-]

Edit: Also, I notice how you avoided the part where Warwick clearly stated that I was a terrible player and a bad laner, clearly dumping his irresponsibilities onto me, making me look bad both to our team, and the opposing team.
Neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Doesn't matter what they said to you. And they certainly didn't do anything to deserve what you raged back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"
Also this.

Flickerei

02-15-2013

Quote:
There is only one rude comment in that game, and should not judge the over-all appeal of the whole match.

~Cheers
I think Kirska is trying to say that there is punishable behavior in more than one game total.

DAT RUSSIAN BLUE

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Neat.

Doesn't matter what they said to you. And they certainly didn't do anything to deserve what you raged back.
Technically speaking, comparing this to you comment of "It doesn't matter what they do to you, you're supposed to just ignore it"

Real Life Meaning of What You Said: A man and woman get into a heated argument and the man strikes the woman, knocking her unconscious.-- Is that reasonable Retaliation? of course not.
Example 2: A rambunctious teenager vandalizes your vehicle, and you catch him in the act, and chase him away. Is this reasonable Retaliation? Of course it is.

Why is my retaliation not just? his actions were exchanged with my words, Scholars have said for centuries that actions speak louder then words. Can you see his actions? No. Can you see my words? yes. Is the situation one-sided/Biased? Yes. Does anyone posting seem to realize this? No.