Banned for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yang Koi

02-15-2013

Apparently I was banned for intentionally feeding and harassment. As a completely legitimate argument, I was doing neither of the above stated. (Case #6216206) Could someone please take the time to review this and reimburse my account status. I wasn't aware playing bad was a bannable offense. Nor was I aware,that pointing out a player that "Kill Steals" intentionally is a bannable offense either, I neither harassed anyone, nor had a negative attitude about a game play. I honestly believe my case was punish spammed. I'm sure several people complain about their cases being unfair even though they were completely unjust, I truly believe my case was of reasonable action, and should not receive a 7 day ban for. Please, I'm just asking for some peer acknowledgement towards my completely justifiable actions. When reviewing cases for the tribunal I vote honestly and take my time, I just hope that the same could be done for me.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6216206/

Gerrikk

02-15-2013

Post reform card link.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

reform or gtfo

Amélie Poulain

02-15-2013

"i was banned for intentionally feeding"

"that 0/37 game was just me having a bad game guys..."

meadow

02-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6216206/ reform card link of OP.

Review of the case above:

Game 1:
Vladimir [00:18:15] you incompetent peon
Vladimir [00:19:31] I GET GANKED BY THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:33] JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:37] THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:41] DOES It'S JOB
Vladimir [00:19:45] YOU DON'T
Vladimir [00:19:49] THEY HAVE TO GANK ME
Vladimir [00:19:53] BECUASE IM CONTROLLING MY LANE
Vladimir [00:19:58] WHEN I GET GANKEd
Vladimir [All] [00:23:09] because you're bad
Vladimir [All] [00:23:20] my jugnler sucks
Vladimir [All] [00:24:40] this warwick, he's half-autistic with a gimp hand most likely
Vladimir [All] [00:25:21] you're reported for harassing me with you anus-pal warwick

Lets see thus... Your WW was not ganking and was having a bad game, then you argue with him and bring it to the allchat and call him names. Unfortunaly basing on Game 1 only it will be a punish.

Recreant888

02-15-2013

game 1: negative attitude, ableist insults and a fairly clear admission that you intentionally ran into enemy base and died.

Punish. I don't even need to look at the other games.

Yang Koi

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlie Poulain View Post
"i was banned for intentionally feeding"

"that 0/37 game was just me having a bad game guys..."
Sadly enough, even if i was 0/37, which I wasn't, it does not mean I was intentionally feeding.
I was neither performing ludacris actions, or team neglecting abilities. Henceforth, I continue with my argument that I have done nothing deserving of a 7 day ban.

Alanja

02-15-2013

As meadow says ...

Also the one week ban is not issued by us directly but is a follow up of the three day ban.

Yang Koi

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6216206/ reform card link of OP.

Review of the case above:

Game 1:
Vladimir [00:19:31] I GET GANKED BY THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:33] JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:37] THIER JUNGLER
Vladimir [00:19:41] DOES It'S JOB
Vladimir [00:19:45] YOU DON'T
Vladimir [00:19:49] THEY HAVE TO GANK ME
Vladimir [00:19:53] BECUASE IM CONTROLLING MY LANE
Vladimir [00:19:58] WHEN I GET GANKEd
Vladimir [All] [00:23:09] because you're bad
Vladimir [All] [00:23:20] my jugnler sucks
Vladimir [All] [00:24:40] this warwick, he's half-autistic with a gimp hand most likely
Vladimir [All] [00:25:21] you're reported for harassing me with you anus-pal warwick

Lets see thus... Your WW was not ganking and was having a bad game, then you argue with him and bring it to the allchat and call him names. Unfortunaly basing on Game 1 only it will be a punish.

As I said before, I wish for someone to actually read the game chat, not read one comment. I was being harassed by my team for "Bad laning" and, in accordance, was being neglected and treated poorly, I was simply implying that it was my jungler's fault for my lane being demolished. I remember that game clearly, and I do recall that warwick literally ran up to my opposing laner and just stood still and basic attacked him. This action got him killed, feeding my opponent. Unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure of picking all of my teammates prior to the game starting, so I was quite angered at his insidious actions. I truly do not like losing because of one person on the team creating a chain reaction. And, Riot has claimed previously, that you DO NOT get banned from just one game. Everyone makes mistakes. Every other example provided during the report case, was of complete illegitimate reasoning. I do however admit, that what was said was rude, but not "ban-worthy," especially for a 168 hour period of time. If time was taken to actually "read" the case like I asked politely, you would have noticed that I was being antagonized by a troll, which is exactly what this game needs to be purged of. The tribunal does an excellent job of targeting the wrong people, because 80% of people just spam "punish."

~Cheers =-]

Edit: Also, I notice how you avoided the part where Warwick clearly stated that I was a terrible player and a bad laner, clearly dumping his irresponsibilities onto me, making me look bad both to our team, and the opposing team.

Kyuubey

02-15-2013

Alright, time to do some examination.

Game 1:
Vladimir [00:18:10] You haven't ganked me once

I could go on, but I really don't see the need.