Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Unable to Connect to a Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi there!

It has never been my style to ***** on the forums, but I'm at a loss to explain why this has happened to me. I just finished a great game as Ezreal (solo-queue) and was eager to play another. I queue in, choose my champ, everything the same as before. I didn't reboot my computer or change ANY system settings. Inexplicably, I am unable to connect to and play the game that is in progress as I type this.

I will lose this game, and I will lose the associated LP. Also, my teammates will lose the LP they deserve to win if they were given the chance to play well and did so. I hate AFK'ers, and I feel terrible about this problem. I've restarted my computer and reconnected several times to the Internet to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

- Bill

EDIT: I did NOT post this in Lore Discussion. Honestly, I didn't. I'm sorry for taking up space in this sub-forum. If someone could delete this thread, forgive me...