Need Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorDark View Post
Dude I didn't say I disliked the name lmao.
I just said I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier because its against the terms of service. Simple fact.

You need to learn to be less butthurt about everything
I agree with DD.

VCJunky

02-16-2013

I don't think you can get banned for having an inappropriate name, unless it was extremely over-the-top offensive, or a Riot Staff saw it in game and took offense or something.

Usually they just automatically change it for you.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
I don't think you can get banned for having an inappropriate name, unless it was extremely over-the-top offensive, or a Riot Staff saw it in game and took offense or something.

Usually they just automatically change it for you.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe now they ban you for an inappropriate name until you send a ticket to support staff.

If I had to guess why it's like that now, people were probably asking for inappropriate name reports to try and get a free name change. You used to see that kind of thing all the time on Xbox Live.

BarokShield

02-16-2013

Shelzin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe now they ban you for an inappropriate name until you send a ticket to support staff.

If I had to guess why it's like that now, people were probably asking for inappropriate name reports to try and get a free name change. You used to see that kind of thing all the time on Xbox Live.
I believe Riv is correct.