Need Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pussi Pleezer

02-15-2013

Can someone please post my reform card here, never got the email, haven't gotten a response to my ticket, should only take someone a couple minutes. I don't have a problem with community seeing my ban, just interested to see the reports/reason.

Thanks

LittleDi

02-15-2013

I think you broke the ToU:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
V. CODE OF CONDUCT

L. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, infringes on the proprietary or non-proprietary rights of third parties, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including Account termination, for repeated violations; or

You probably need a name change.

Pussi Pleezer

02-15-2013

Understandably, you're right, but it's a 14 day ban and I can't imagine that being the reason. Just want to card so I can see what I did wrong to correct myself in the future. Thanks for the feedback though

Kantala

02-15-2013

The problem is unless a Rioter is lurking the forums, you probably won't see it. Make sure to enable your images, check your spam folder, and ensure that you're using the correct email account attached to your league account.

Ladayen

02-15-2013

A 14 day ban is almost certainly a Tribunal ban.. of course if somehow your name did not get flagged you may be at risk of getting a permaban immediatly upon recovering your account. I would suggest you file a support ticket and report it yourself. You have much better odds of having it "overlooked" that way,

Pussi Pleezer

02-16-2013

still waiting on my reform card

Shelzin

02-16-2013

I can't believe you haven't been banned for you name man.

DoctorDark

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I can't believe you haven't been banned for you name man.
Its prob that. LMAO
I don't think you get a reform card for something like that you just banned.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

**** you guys. That is a damn funny name.... Such a bunch of whiney people on this forum. No wonder everyone hates this community.

DoctorDark

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
**** you guys. That is a damn funny name.... Such a bunch of whiney people on this forum. No wonder everyone hates this community.
Dude I didn't say I disliked the name lmao.
I just said I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier because its against the terms of service. Simple fact.

You need to learn to be less butthurt about everything