Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Valor has no joke, taunt, dance, or laugh.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

02-15-2013

This displeases me.

Fix pls.

Crashpoint

02-17-2013

Yeah, its a disappointment. All champs with different forms have different dances, taunts, etc

Bidorr the Great

02-17-2013

I'll double check, but I don't think Swain has different emotes when in bird form. I think Shyvanna only has like one change (her /d i think) when in dragon form.

While I was also a little disappointed at Valor not having his own emotes, I'm not really THAT upset about it, since you're only in Valor form for 20 seconds, and the cooldown is long enough that unless you stack plenty of CDR, you're not really spending much time as Valor.

GiottoXIII

02-17-2013

not to mention that he's a bird... in the lore its not like its a magical bird just a bird of prey it makes sense if u followed the lore

Drakylon

02-17-2013

Rammus has no laugh. Riot fix plz?

kercmerk

02-17-2013

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:
I'll double check, but I don't think Swain has different emotes when in bird form. I think Shyvanna only has like one change (her /d i think) when in dragon form.

While I was also a little disappointed at Valor not having his own emotes, I'm not really THAT upset about it, since you're only in Valor form for 20 seconds, and the cooldown is long enough that unless you stack plenty of CDR, you're not really spending much time as Valor.

Swain does.

Agatio

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
Drakylon:

Ok.

Mr Mystical

02-18-2013

Quote:
Drakylon:

Rammus has a laugh as you see rammus doesn't speak so that's why he has no laugh -- he does his laugh with actions ..not words.

Eyrgos

02-18-2013

Quote:
Mr Mystical:
Rammus has a laugh as you see rammus doesn't speak so that's why he has no laugh -- he does his laugh with actions ..not words.

He should make sounds though, he's a beast of a kind isn't he? Outraged.

Eyrgos

02-18-2013

We really need a red in here, it is really disheartening to me :/.