Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

T_T meh quinn spoilers were wrong!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Heightened Senses is a point blank area of effect ability that grans vision in a radius around Quinn. ■ Grants additional 2 seconds of vision on enemy champions in the area on activation

DEATH TO TEEMO

FatDrunkenDwarf

02-15-2013

My prayers have been answered! DIE TEEMO DIE!

3mptylord

02-15-2013

It said she would annoy Teemo. I'm guessing that it's either because she has an AOE Blind ("annoy" in the sense of jealousy), or Heightened Senses reveals stealth (including traps) - in which case, she's going to annoy enemy supports more (unless traps doesn't include wards in this instance). I haven't actually had the chance to test to see if it detects stealth.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
3mptylord:
It said she would annoy Teemo. I'm guessing that it's either because she has an AOE Blind ("annoy" in the sense of jealousy), or Heightened Senses reveals stealth (including traps) - in which case, she's going to annoy enemy supports more (unless traps doesn't include wards in this instance). I haven't actually had the chance to test to see if it detects stealth.

teemo = support champ lol

Vencu

02-15-2013

the most important thing to note about the quinn **** on the pbe, is that the honeybadger is indirectly getting buffed

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
RamserX:
the most important thing to note about the quinn **** on the pbe, is that the honeybadger is indirectly getting buffed

...hmmmmm so if one day we actually do need to nerf irelia do you think theyll listen?

Vencu

02-15-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
...hmmmmm so if one day we actually do need to nerf irelia do you think theyll listen?

I hope not, nerfing the honeybadger is paramount to nerfing ahri.

But seriously that BoTRK getting 30% AS with the passive doing 5% of current and the active doing 10% of max will be ****ing insane for irelia..... and jax.....

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
RamserX:
I hope not, nerfing the honeybadger is paramount to nerfing ahri.

But seriously that BoTRK getting 30% AS with the passive doing 5% of current and the active doing 10% of max will be ****ing insane for irelia..... and jax.....

lol, at least it matters if you CC jax

Rylentlar

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Love the Demacian carry. Gonna be fun to watch her rape draven with her initially overpowered kit.

lllDadalll

02-15-2013

Oh look, its an ugly vayne remake plus birdy

As for the anti-invis, let me laugh, good Teemos will still murder you noobs...