Banned for maining Lulu mid. RED PLS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

02-15-2013

You keep saying you got banned unfairly, I linked your prior post with why you got banned, just stop trying to troll your way out of this, your only making yourself look worse.

Hopefully a red comes in and explains it to you a bit more forcefully and then you might get the hint your wrong for why you were banned, it's YOUR ATTITUDE !!!!!!

dcore147

02-15-2013

guys he isn't toxic and doesn't deserve to be banned. I honestly don't think you should lulu mid because you aren't that great at it and it's not the strongest pick but your intentions were good and your attitude was fine for getting trolls in consecutive games. Give this guy a break jeez.

i say boo U run

02-16-2013

1 more day, I will be streaming my bad Lulu and this bad community when I'm back.

LittleDi

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
1 more day, I will be streaming my bad Lulu and this bad community when I'm back.
/Zileas

Oh so praying for it... Watch the day come, and the day go, and you find a 2286.

i say boo U run

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
/Zileas

Oh so praying for it... Watch the day come, and the day go, and you find a 2286.
That would be really sad if it happens. I am going to use discipline only found in monks high up in some ancient mountains and refrain from saying a word to the negative players.

I am not doing this to troll or even prove a point. I am doing it because I have time invested and I enjoy my character choice, but I will play it less often. If they ban for this I need an answer now saying I can't play an uncommon character. I just sent in a ticket so I am looking forward to a response.

I understand they don't want a greenlight for the entire community to play whatever they want. But if you play to win, and practice before playing ranked, you should not be punished. And players who grab revive to make others dodges should be, players who write false reports with language that would get instabanned in other games should be, and players who harass and blame an uncommon character while they themselves are actually throwing the game should be.

LittleDi

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
That would be really sad if it happens. I am going to use discipline only found in monks high up in some ancient mountains and refrain from saying a word to the negative players.

I am not doing this to troll or even prove a point. I am doing it because I have time invested and I enjoy my character choice, but I will play it less often. If they ban for this I need an answer now saying I can't play an uncommon character.
It's not your choice of character. It's your choice of language that catches you.

Nidalee [00:14:40] **** off kid
Remember that one?
Or better yet:
Nidalee [00:14:03] dont loltard me ali
Nidalee [00:14:09] you have no idea what happened
Nidalee [00:14:13] so dotn start that attitude
Nidalee [00:14:22] im wayy above this ****ty rank, and im having a bad game

But the reason why I want you permabanned is this one:
Nidalee [00:18:16] streamers have power over people who ruin games

And you have the nerve to think you're above the system. That your streaming makes you empowered. It doesn't. Tribunal doesn't care if you stream. Tribunal doesn't care if you're bronze, silver, gold, or not ranked. Your attitude is the issue, and your response is old. It wasn't me, it was the Tribunal being broken?

i say boo U run

02-16-2013

This was from my previous warning.

So unwillingly I stopped responding to people like this as seen in my recent games. I got a warning, I changed. I even said my last ban was debatable, I didn't think it was fair because of what I was responding to, I didn't see how it was so bad since I am not a "toxic" player who brings a negative attitude to the game.. I am the type of player who hates this attitude that is so prevalent but I didn't keep my mouth shut in responding to it.

And the remark about streamers.. You know what that was? Did you read the context? It was a ruse to get an afk player to play the game. It works, I used to use it. I wasn't even streaming, I was just saying anything to get some angry player to try to play cause they were wasting my time and my other teammates time. But I stopped all this after I have seen how easy it is to get banned. I pretty much only say positive things in game and ignore a lot of people now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
It's not your choice of character. It's your choice of language that catches you.

Nidalee [00:14:40] **** off kid
Remember that one?
Or better yet:
Nidalee [00:14:03] dont loltard me ali
Nidalee [00:14:09] you have no idea what happened
Nidalee [00:14:13] so dotn start that attitude
Nidalee [00:14:22] im wayy above this ****ty rank, and im having a bad game

But the reason why I want you permabanned is this one:
Nidalee [00:18:16] streamers have power over people who ruin games

And you have the nerve to think you're above the system. That your streaming makes you empowered. It doesn't. Tribunal doesn't care if you stream. Tribunal doesn't care if you're bronze, silver, gold, or not ranked. Your attitude is the issue, and your response is old. It wasn't me, it was the Tribunal being broken?

powerbats

02-16-2013

As long as you don't say negative or abusive stuff in chat like you were doing you'll be fine, laning Lulu mid isn't the issue, several ranked games have shown them.

Just keep positive despite any trolls you might get and don't get baited no matter what, report if someones being abusive and move on.

i say boo U run

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
the making of this thread got your other ones closed... if you had a case... tis probably gone now... the old one was at 50+ pages
I made this thread first but it got sunk fast. The type of response in this forum is 90% pro Tribunal is always right. They will nitpick the smallest thing and blame the entirety of this games behavior on anyone naive enough to think anyone will be on their side.

In the general forum I got a lot of response because plenty of other players play unpopular builds/characters and they know exactly what they are up against in doing so. You will be reported on losses, and if you main them you will get warnings and bans.

By doing so you are never reported for your chat log, you are reported cause you were in a losing game and players blamed you. But then this "negative attitude" mantra pops up and the player with the build is automatically blamed but in truth they are rarely the ones with the attitude problem. My first 2 games on this report are cut and clear examples of this behavior, I was cheated out of any chance to win.

Nobody puts up an honest effort to debate why they think someone is a negative impact on the game and needs to be banned/warned. Players seek out the smallest detail and say "THIS IS THE PROBLEM YOU DESERVE IT". This kind of behavior is the root of ingame behavior as well. This is a free game with a young playerbase in genre that as a whole has a terrible community.

Allowing this type of community to police itself with no hard oversight was a bad decision. It helped eliminate extreme problem causers, but now this system invades the average player who is having a bad game and getting harassed, or plays unpopular picks.

It causes even more bad attitudes, like mine, when I have been warned for something so tame when I see worse behavior in every single game. You start to feel like everyone needs punished. I see angry players baiting others into raging in chat way too often. Players know the system and use it to their advantage creating an even worse environment. So I just cut down on communication, and after this I am pretty much not going to even speak to anyone in losing games cause the attitude is always negative and anything I say will be taken out of context.

But on this ban I was banned for my character choice and build, and nothing else.

powerbats

02-16-2013

You still refuse to accept it wasn't your build but your attitude, therein lies your problem. Your chat logs show the tale and it's not the prob tribunal always being right it's the fact that you still refuse to admit it was your behavior in chat even after the chat logs were gone over and the stuff pointed out to you..

I've seen and played with AD Soraka/Ad Sona's, they never got reported even for doing bad and in some games they dominated and yes those people also did that in ranked games and yet have never even gotten warnings.

Bottom line don't be a jerk especially when you don't get your way and you'll be fine.

If you choose to keep blaming others and refuse to accept/change your behavior then that ban will end up being a perma very shortly. So make the choice to change and not be a jerk in chat as has been pointed out enough times and your safe.