Banned for maining Lulu mid. RED PLS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyuubey

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBetwixt View Post

People don't take support seriously outside of it's intended role and yes they will rage about this but as long as your polite and know what your doing within 10 min they stop calling out troll. This occurs only when you know what your doing I must stress.
Morgana.

MissBetwixt

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
I played a game yesterday where we had duo support bot. We both built more offensively than we normally would. Sona/Thresh. We ended up winning, and won the bot lane by quite a bit.

Odd picks will not hurt you if your team is on board with it. Poor attitudes will.
Didn't say it doesn't happen just people tend to get very upset when you don't go with the meta.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBetwixt View Post
Didn't say it doesn't happen just people tend to get very upset when you don't go with the meta.
I wasn't disagreeing with you.

Elrathion

02-15-2013

I wonder how many views you actually need to get for red to read this. You diserve a reversal.

powerbats

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrathion View Post
I wonder how many views you actually need to get for red to read this. You diserve a reversal.
Red's have more than likely already read this and his original thread and won't reverse his highly justifiable ban, he was a jerk in game and got punished for it. If he keeps on this course he'll end up perma banned, or he could change like most of those who get into tribunal and reform.

xsaten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Unless your someone like hotshotgg and constantly bring them "good publicity" they don't give a **** meanwhile hotshotgg just talks **** all game to people but it's ok he's popular.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I agree that your ban was most likely unjustified. Unfortunately, as I recently learned, the tribunal is more like a witch hunt conducted by 13 year olds. Yes, Lulu mid is both viable and awesome. I would have voted to pardon you, but alas, I don't do the tribunal because I find it to be incredibly stupid. I recently got a time ban for playing Vayne top and gettting trolled by the whole team (in a series game too). The tribunal makes you a hostage to the whim of prepubescent morons. Sorry you got banned by the flawed tribunal and further sorry you posted on the forums expecting some positive response. I've found that the only thing that makes me not want to punch my screen is to just immediately mute everyone in the game. You'll probably get banned for refusal to communicate but its better than getting banned AND getting **** talked.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlWayneJenkins View Post
I agree that your ban was most likely unjustified. Unfortunately, as I recently learned, the tribunal is more like a witch hunt conducted by 13 year olds.
We're 13? The last thread said we were 12. When did my birthday pass? Where was my party? Still assuming I don't have to pay my mortgage.

Red Ryu

02-15-2013

You reacted very bad with your teammates, at the time time I would have reported some of those other players they were just as bad.

i say boo U run

02-15-2013

First I get a warning because I responded to the negative community in a very tame manner. The truth was I was banned for my builds then also, but the tribunal only sees my chat log and not what I am responding to nor do they see what happens in game or pre-game chat log. Automatic blame for me.

So after my warning I improve my behavior which didn't need improving, and now I get a ban strictly for character choice and bans so you can plainly see why I was upset with my first warning. You can argue all you want that my behavior is negative, but if you read the chat logs you can plainly see I am not impacting this game in a negative way other than choosing a character people dont like.

I was reported by a revive eve and an intentional feeder my first game. I was 1 game away from gold promotion, you think I was "trolling"? This is sickening as as gamer. I have never been a negative player in any game ever, even when I was younger.

So this is a 3 day ban. But severity means nothing to this system, so I'm 2 bans deep into a permaban. This can continue and there is no way to stop it other than to not play my favorite roles that I spent a lot of time learning and building.

Yes I hate when someone sees an odd build and tries it out in ranked. I have played this hundreds of times, and I started in unranked. I play to win. And if my wins were not offset by this type of behavior I would be much higher up in rank. For every 7 game win streak, I get 3 games where players act like this and refuse to try while blaming me on top of normal losses. My playstyle and builds works, this community is chaotic and out of control and the tribunal only makes things WORSE. The tribunal has been helpful for extreme problem causers only, and is used by ignorant and spiteful children the rest of the time.

I am going to play this less but it is still my favorite. And I see no way to not sound negative other than to ignore my entire team when the game starts, and only unignore if we start winning. But even then I can just see being reported for "not communicating".