Banned for maining Lulu mid. RED PLS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i say boo U run

02-15-2013

Last week I got a reform card(?) for responding to the negative community. I am not a negative player, I do not throw games or try to ruin others games. I can't stand people who do, but I was reported for not responding properly to the people that do so. I should never have gotten this report.

Now I got reported because I main Lulu mid. I do this because I am good at it, it works, it's fun. It is not against the rules and I always respect pick order. But every once in awhile in Ranked solo Q, the very action of picking Lulu mid causes players to harass me and not even try to win.. and I take all the heat for it. Sometimes by both teams.

Game 1: I was on a 7 game streak, 97 ladder points.. and up for promotion if I won. I get a duo Eve/Mord who attempts to make team dodge with revive but fails (Because they did not like Lulu first pick mid). So we have revive eve and the Mord who dive into tower to purposely die. These were probably young kids.

Rest of games pretty much the same.

Game 2 someone wrote "enters lobby with "sup ************* mid or afk u******" and steals mid, takes lulu, builds 6 dorans blades, sells them, feeds 9 deaths, and goes blade of ruined kings with wits end and no boots. buys boots after selling and rebuying wits. ranked.,""

This is all complete bull****. He was mad because he picked below me and wanted mid, so trolls me because he does not like my pick.

Ranked Solo Q is a nasty place in my ELO. I am not the problem here, this is complete bull****. This community folds in on itself and I take the heat for it because my character pick.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6217277/#nogo

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Post your reform card.

powerbats

02-15-2013

I wondered when you'd try this again after your last thread got down voted into oblivion because it wasn't your build but your attitude that was shown to be the issue.

From your thread the Tribunal system is broken.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...boo+run&page=2

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

After reading powerbats' addition to this thread, I went and erased the long thing I had written and now am stuck in echoing his wonder on why you would try this again. You were not banned for "maining Lulu", but rather you were banned due to your attitude. So instead, I'll try to recap what was said in that thread for nice easy consumption: Reacting and Retaliating are different, and Retaliating is not permitted; Venting a little is okay, but Harassment isn't; open-ended insults are still insults; and just drop it when you have gotten to the point of reporting someone.

MissBetwixt

02-15-2013

I play Lulu solo mid as well and have never been brought before the Tribunal so I am having trouble with your logic. Between your troll builds and the way you communicate with your team I would have punished you as well.

People don't take support seriously outside of it's intended role and yes they will rage about this but as long as your polite and know what your doing within 10 min they stop calling out troll. This occurs only when you know what your doing I must stress.

Shiister

02-15-2013

I would either Skip or Punish this case.

Skip because of games 1-4

and

Punish because of game 5

Tkul

02-15-2013

It sure looks like trolling. Every game your team is saying someone else is supposed to be mid, it looks like you're saying "screw your team comp i do what i want" and then argue the entire time with your team. I'd have punished. What you want does not negate the other 4 people on the team want. In one of the games you got 6 reports. That's your wakeup call stop what you're doing or find 4 friends that agree with your nonsense and queue with them

MakJuice

02-15-2013

At first i was going to say you shouldnt of been banned since you cant be banned for not playing the Meta.

But then i stopped and thought to myself in prelobby if 4 of your players asked u to not go Lulu mid and you did it anyways and then werent very good at it, id probably be pissed and want to report you too.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBetwixt View Post
People don't take support seriously outside of it's intended role and yes they will rage about this but as long as your polite and know what your doing within 10 min they stop calling out troll. This occurs only when you know what your doing I must stress.
I played a game yesterday where we had duo support bot. We both built more offensively than we normally would. Sona/Thresh. We ended up winning, and won the bot lane by quite a bit.

Odd picks will not hurt you if your team is on board with it. Poor attitudes will.

Krimson62

02-15-2013

the making of this thread got your other ones closed... if you had a case... tis probably gone now... the old one was at 50+ pages