proving ground / champion question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarbarianFF

02-15-2013

Why can't you make it so we can pick a champion of or choice and find out if we like playing that champion on the proving ground before we go into combat? This would be very helpful, to learn the shooting and all the quirks about the champ before we are in battle??

Barbarian

BarbarianFF

02-15-2013

think i posted this in the wrong place. I was talking about where they have you play ashe while learning the game.
Sorry

innervation

02-15-2013

I'm not sure there is a forum dedicated to that map, but you could try this one:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=29

That's the new player forum, and even if you're not a new player, It seems like your suggestion would help them. You can also try the general discussion.

Unrelated: I like your idea.

FDru

02-15-2013

Beginner Co-Op vs AI. Perfect place to learn new champs, and you get IP for it.

innervation

02-15-2013

The way I read his suggestion, he wants it in the tutorial so that you can see if you like a champion's mechanics, feel, auto attack animation, etc without buying them or waiting for their free week.

BarbarianFF

02-15-2013

Yes, Innervation was correct !!! I would love to pick a champion in the tutorial, to see if i like the champion, the feel and attack features... EXACTLY... that would be a good thing! need to suggest that.