Why am i banned again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volitions

02-15-2013

i quit

MissBetwixt

02-15-2013

Wow, the ego on you. Let's break this down by case.

Case 1: Intentional Feeding.... I hate these because it's a he said she said scenario but judging from your level, death and minions kills it could be true. Would not punish if this case was by it's self.

Case 2:Blaming teammates for their mistakes, and more importantly, not letting it go. Constantly negative in the chat.... punish

Case 3: I have no idea

Case 4: Same as case 2

Case 5: Same as case 2

Overall you feel like someone did something wrong and then badger them about it which will land you here, with us, in this thread.

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

I'm going to truncate my responses a little - Don't think I'm trying to be short, I just want to key in on specific points - Writing a lot of these a day takes up a bit too much time so I'm just trying to be a little more concise.

#1 - You do poorly, your team harasses you, you declare it's "gg" at 4 minutes, and yell in all caps. Then you and your team get in an all chat battle. Don't do any of the last 3, and this would be a pardon.

#2 - You and your team jabber a lot back and forth. You're angry you're not getting ganks. Your team is angry you're doing poorly. You decide to chat back and forth in all chat again and call out to report your teammates for trolling while going 0/3/1. - If you want to report someone, do it yourself, no need to get others in on it - No reason.

#3 - You say nothing the entire game and do poorly. Not sure on this one.

#4 - Nothing much this game except you say "gg graves" and harass graves a bit. He's obviously doing bad. Bot did bad. No need to say it though. Honestly, not much on this.

#5 - Dunno about this one.

I have to say, this is a puzzling case. Only 1 and 2 had anything remotely bad in them. My guess is the punish was based on those. Aside from the stuff I mentioned, this wasn't a bad case.

Vieryn

02-15-2013

The problem is i don't think people necessarily spam punish but they don't look over cases with a fine toothed comb like people due when you inquire about your case on the forums. They might read the first two or three cases but if they find something questionable or toxic in those cases they'll probably punish you without reading the rest and weighing their decision based on toxicity vs neutrality. It's more of a "this person was probably reported for a reason, let me find it" then punish.

I mean I don't think any of these are necessarily terrible, you did do poorly some matches but who doesn't have a few bad matches now and then? you might have to try going out of your way to be kind to people though, just to break the trend. Good luck