Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kietsu

10-27-2010

Make him tiny again please.

On a serious note, new particles, animations, or even a new cliche magician voice would all be pretty cool.

Junuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

See some good ideas, I bought this skin recently even knowing it was a bit lackluster and I hope Riot will do something to give this skin a bit more zing.

I really really like the idea with the using of Gate to have a large type of box fold around TF and have swords shoot through the box before unfolding and having him not be there. On the arriving animation perhaps just have a box fold up over nothing and have a door open with him appearing there. Pretty fun idea.

Some new lines, jokes, taunts maybe magic and magician related would be kind of funny too.

BattleBuddy

10-27-2010

When he dies, put him in a sealed tank full of water, when he respawns, let him say, 'I'm sorry, I couldn't do it.'

Katastrophic

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
I actually just made a thread about this. my idea was regarding his ult. When he starts the gate, instead of cards appearing in a circle below him, a magic door appears and opens up next to him, he walks through it. The door appears where is he gating to and he walks out of it. Add some puffs of smoke and thats a hell of a flashy entrance.

moonwalk for his dance would be neato too.

siaco

10-27-2010

I use the skin for monthes and I love it and it's fine,
but upgrade is always nice,
so +1

Yasuo Only 4ever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2010

longest tf skin buff thread ever, help bump!

Torinux

10-27-2010

Nah he needs a new VO and Goofy circus like sounds for his spells and for his ult what about some spotlights above him?

Adding all the doves/sparkles/rabbits etc will be too much work for them I think it is easier to do a new VO + new sounds.

Something like:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

“The power of Thought, the magic of the Mind!”

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

“The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing.”

“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.”

“To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute”

“Oh oh it's magic / When I'm with you / Oh oh it's magic / You know it's true / Got a hold on you”

“Logic only gives man what he needs...Magic gives him what he wants.”

“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”

Blink18260

10-27-2010

Gotta say, I love the 2 box idea for the ult. the whole box 1 on top when he leaves, then box 2 on top when he arrives, its just classic stage magic.

Magnamarak

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnamarak View Post
i have a couple ideas for Magnificent TF

Wild card: instead of cards throw white birds

Destiny/Gate: instead of a circle of cards you will see TF entering into a magic box and then coming out of the box.

Quotes:

Movement/Attacking:

- The hand is quicker than the eye
- A magician never reveals his secrets
- Abracadabra (maybe for gate)
- Is this your card? (pick a card)

Taunt

- And for my next trick i will cut you in half

Joke:

- Is that a coin behind your ear? no? Presto! is a rabbit, oh wait.

Kaelthas

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnamarak View Post
this
Yes, 100% yes!