Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sjokk

10-27-2010

bump for justice

the summoner code tells us not to ignore this gipsy !

slowpokie

10-27-2010

The Tristana legendary skin is fine, she shoots water.

Anyways, just some sort of new particles for the legendary TF skin would be nice. Either his Wild Card or his Ultimate (or both!).

sjokk

10-27-2010

o Taunt must be pulling a rabbit out of his hat
o Joke, card tricks !!!!
o Laugh, give him the all famous magician laugh
o Dance, must be epic

o Ulti, when he lands sparkles and a small smokescreen underneeth him or something
o Wildcards, must be special magician cards'
o Pick a card must be special cards
o Stacked deck, more epicness

just suggestions

sjokk

10-27-2010

shameless frontpage bump

Thomphoolery

10-27-2010

Oh!

And he's going to have an idle animation. No doubt.

sleepingcold

10-27-2010

Hmm how about...

Ult Departure: Have a box drop from midair to enclose TF. Show multiple swords stabbing the box like the cliche magic trick. I believe that the cast time for Destiny is around 2-3 secs? Have this part take the entire casting time.

After the gate has finished, make the walls of the box fall outwards(or shatter?) showing that *gasp* he's not there! This entire after-effect isn't a part of the casting(or else one of the two things would have to happen: the cast time would have to increase or the animation would have to go ridiculously fast making the whole process under-whelming), it's just a leftover animation that will fade within a few seconds.

If he gets interrupted during Destiny have the box open with him obviously still there.

If there are problems with a box making a change to his character clicking or w/e you call it, just make the box an iron maiden that would conform to his character size/shape.

Ult Arrival: Have a giant hat rise from the ground and make an animation that shows TF climbing his way out in a humorous or dramatic fashion.

Normal Attacks: Have him use a wand and shoot out toy/plush rabbits from it. Or maybe going even farther into this, you can have him shoot out flowers, rabbits, fake doves, teddy bears(Tibbers!), etc at random.

Pick a Card: I can't really say what to do with this because there will be people qq-ing about his card being too obvious or not obvious enough if I want to play around with this design.

Wild Card: Don't really know what to say about this and keep the name Wild Card with the same mechanic...

Stacked Deck: It's a passive so I really don't know what to do with this.

Champloo Life

10-27-2010

He need new quotes , new dance , better effect ( Other than the nomal skin) and better recoloration cause in Art Work he looks Dark Purple and in game he look dark blue D:

Tinneas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
He throws rabbits instead of cards. Think of it like a top hat rabbit canon.

SCJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I like the Wild Doves/Pigeons and the Destiny Box ideas. Maybe you could also add some magic jokes too.

Could you also fix his running animation? When he runs, his legs go through his coattails, which kinda bugs me.

Quintessence

10-27-2010

bump...FOR JUSTICE!