Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Awesome

10-27-2010

New magician-y voice clips would be nice, in addition to the teleporting in a box/puff of smoke/etc.

"Nuthin' up my sleeve..."
"Presto!"
"Exit stage left."
"I'll make 'em disappear."

etc. etc.

SlyGoat

10-27-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?

He should pull cards from his hat when he throws Wild Cards.

Thomphoolery

10-27-2010

I would like to see him throw pidgeons or something as WIld Cards.

Maybe a new voice or some particles. Maybe as an autoattack he picks something from his hat and throws it. Or he gets some sort of new joke and taunt to go along with it.

Dracozero

10-27-2010

(I didn't see this thread, so I made one wich was exactly the same. Derpy me. Anyway here are my suggestions)

What if Wild Card were 3 white pidgeons?
What if Pick a Card were colored bunnies? And instead of a card on top of TF's head, you get a bunny jumping out of his hat?

What if Stacked Deck was a flower explosion?

And most of all...

What if, during Destiny, he appeared in one of those magician boxes... you know... the ones in wich they enter and disappear?

delima05

10-27-2010

hes getting a remake pretty soon, i think theres about 2 in front of him right now. so beware

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-27-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?

o Another dance
o new particles (like a fire explosion when a red card hits and such)
o You see how the cards fly around TF when stacked deck has full stacks.Change the way they fly around him
o new voiceovers

Karnivore187

10-27-2010

Quote:
Phreak:

on hits from attacks or spells maybe some confetti for pizzaz

JonneyMarket

10-27-2010

Quote:
Phreak:

WHAT ABOUT CORKI!? I really have no idea what you could do for him (outside of give him a new sound). He needs something extra though... so far it's the most boring out of his skins.. imo.

Quintessence

10-27-2010

Quote:
JonneyMarket:
WHAT ABOUT CORKI!? I really have no idea what you could do for him (outside of give him a new sound). He needs something extra though... so far it's the most boring out of his skins.. imo.

WHAT ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN THREAD.

srsly >.>

Glash

Recruiter

10-27-2010

I wanna see his Wild Cards throw limp rabbits. That would be so sweet.