Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falleth

10-27-2010

He could use different particles - for the green/red cards when gating, for the burning eye or wth is that when destiny... With the first one he could appear after gating with PUFFF + Pigeons flying out.

2ndhandlion

10-27-2010

Firefighter Tristana is not much better. Yeah there's water effects but you can still see the cannonballs...

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
It has already been suggested that you give him more animations befitting of a magician. Some I have heard include...

-Gate replaced with a tophat that covers/uncovers Twisted Fate (or a cloud of smoke/box).
-Wild Cards turns into 3 doves that fly out in the specific directions.
-Pick A Card effects redone so that they are actual playing cards in color (with the actual symbols being the blue, red, or yellow, while the rest of the card is white)
+Or 3 different rubber balls since magicians typically have tricks where they change the ball color.
-Stacked Deck have its effect more spiced up.
-A dance involving a magic trick.

Karuma

10-27-2010

While I would suggest switching his his Pick-a-Cards to actual cards in a standard Deck, I think they have to remain Blue, Red, and Gold so they don't confuse people.

Twigod

10-27-2010

When he ports, pigeons fly out in all directions.

KamikazeSaint

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
The only thing I don't like about it is that it has nothing that makes it unique, sure it's a different skin, but it's only a skin, absolutely no other changes. Astronaut Teemo plants satellite shrooms, Cho got a new VO, Heimer got new turrets, Trist shoots water. TF? I think he only got shorter. Just give him something unique. I.E. His ult could make a box surround him instead of just the cards.

Quintessence

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
It has already been suggested that you give him more animations befitting of a magician. Some I have heard include...

-Gate replaced with a tophat that covers/uncovers Twisted Fate (or a cloud of smoke/box).
-Wild Cards turns into 3 pigeons that fly out in the specific directions.
-Pick A Card effects redone so that they are actual playing cards in color (with the actual symbols being the blue, red, or yellow, while the rest of the card is white).
these are pro ideas

Brishen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Doves lots of doves with all the spells... and rabbits

Gazow

10-27-2010

replace all his cards with exploding doves.. all of them

King K Rool

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post

-Wild Cards turns into 3 pigeons that fly out in the specific directions.
-Pick A Card effects redone so that they are actual playing cards in color (with the actual symbols being the blue, red, or yellow, while the rest of the card is white) [that or 3 different rubber balls since magicians typically have tricks where they change the ball color].
-A dance involving a magic trick.
This but with Doves not pigeons and give him white gloves.