Kha'zix vs Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P1NECO

02-15-2013

In your opinion who is better ( Kha'zix or Swain). I have played them both and like them both but I was wondering who to buy and was worth the money. Thx. God Bless

Fate000

02-15-2013

Kha'zix deals more damage then Swain. He's also far more mobile/versatile.

An ulting Swain can survive anything as long as your MP holds off, while dealing massive damage to your foes.

Subskill

02-15-2013

i have no opinion really except that i see kha played a lot in tournaments, if that means anything lol.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Kha is really powerful with his Q against single targets AND objectives (dragon/baron) acting like a smite repeatedly. He has a lot of versatility.

As for Swain, he's really devastating in team fights if you pop your skills centered around the ADC (Let's not forget Deathfire!) and is tanky/durable. You'll need to mana really well though knowing when to toggle that ulti.

18X Jake

02-15-2013

Kha'Zix is an assassin, focusing on bursting a single target and escaping. Swain's kit is all about getting right in the enemy's face via CC, then providing a lot of sustained damage via damage-over-time and his AoE ultimate. His massive healing gives him quite a bit of sustain. However he is susceptible to burst damage because his crows only go out 3 at a time so the distance to the targets of your ultimate with play a role in how quickly you heal... overall I prefer Swain because my play style caters to ranged damage dealers, however they both have their niches and I would recommend buying both.