Lmfao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowingtons XX

02-15-2013

I got banned for reporting feeders.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6216904/#nogo

View case #2, 3, 4. Vayne started feeding because Kayle harassed her and I got banned for it. #idiots. Yeah I raged at her, but she was feeding and they were all flaming/attacking one another and i kept telling them to stop so i just snapped and raged and told them to all stfu but it was impossibru.

#idiots.

I was innocent all 3, so tell me how the **** did I get banned? Hate this community.

MysticMikeLiquel

02-15-2013

In game 1 you were arrogant and kinda mean....I mean, I wouldn't say anything ban worhty, but oyu might wanna cut that. Pardon, so far....would give a warning maybe.

Games 2-4 you were obviously just reported cause you had bad games. Everyone has bad games so so what. Pardon.

Game 5, you use the world homosexual as a negative. This is a prejudiced remark. Punish.

Meowingtons XX

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticMikeLiquel View Post
In game 1 you were arrogant and kinda mean....I mean, I wouldn't say anything ban worhty, but oyu might wanna cut that. Pardon, so far....would give a warning maybe.

Games 2-4 you were obviously just reported cause you had bad games. Everyone has bad games so so what. Pardon.

Game 5, you use the world homosexual as a negative. This is a prejudiced remark. Punish.
Exactly. Game 5 I just went over the edge, Game 1 was meh..

Funny thing is Riot waitedtill I bought RP and I got banned exactly after.

Daenosh

02-15-2013

From what I see in every game you are telling your team and the other team how bad your team is the entire game. This generally doesn't promote team play. People usually don't play better when you tell them how bad they are more than once or twice. If someone says "wtf" because I make a mistake I usually own up to it and say I made a mistake. If they tell me I should go make an MLG team called the terribads, I probably stop listening to them and paying attention to what they think the team should do.

Game 2 is especially bad to me.

Quote:
Shaco [00:02:40] retarded team
Shaco [All] [00:02:43] report bot
You started in the third minute of the game due to some bad early game invade/leash. You're also 0/8/0 in this game, which doesn't help your case when you're bashing your team.

Also, "Hate this community" is probably not the right lead-in if you want people to give you a civil opinion. But maybe that's just me.

KUBlueBarracuda

02-15-2013

Like others said, you were punished for game 5. It had nothing to do with you reporting feeders.

Riot didn't wait until you bought RP to ban you, they waited until you had enough reports to send you to the tribunal, then they waited for the tribunal to punish/pardon.

Also, your behavior and attitude in your first post confirm that the tribunal punished correctly. Less rage and name calling, more having fun.

Tadrage

02-15-2013

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yea!