Skin Sale: 50% Off Deadly Kennen, Marquis Vladimir, and Shamrock Malphite

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phuk Bubbles

10-28-2010

So, I'm at the store right now, and all the skins are on sale except the Vlad skin is still 975RP. I really want to buy the skin but not if it isnt really on sale. Riot, please fix this before the sale ends.

MagpieManny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

and ofcourse i bought that vlad-skin yesterday....

Ahh what happens happens.

Veto08

10-28-2010

never seen that good looking standard morde
and i play him alot ...
so im so confused ....

n3cr0Z

10-28-2010

i want buy kennen skin, but when i look on the store, cost 520 RP, when apply disccount?

Altámbo

10-28-2010

Topherprime

10-28-2010

they don't go on sale until friday.

Rawblin

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roanius View Post
to all those asking for a new Malphite skin:

Yes, it would be awesome to have a new skin for him, however you have to look at the difficulty that goes into making skins for characters like Malphite and Udyr; they have multiple stances in which their skin changes(when malph's passive breaks and udyr's stances) and riot has to take those factors into consideration when making skins for the champs. Unfortunately, if Malphite were to get a new skin, it probably wouldn't be a very detailed skin (like pentakill mord) but is more likely to be just a recolor, since his second form is needed to distinguish whether or not his passive is active. Sorry to say, but I highly doubt there will be an amazing malphite skin anytime soon or ever for that matter.
Except for the fact that tons of amateurs that don't get paid a dime have done just that, I would agree with you. If you don't believe me/haven't seen them, check out the Malph skins at Leaguecraft.

Hell, they could pay the guy that made the Diablo Malphite skin and use his if they are too lazy. I would pay money to use that skin in LoL games.

Cerelias

10-28-2010

Cool, I like the Marquis Vlad skin.

NastyTRON

10-28-2010

Im having a bit of a problem, it's october 28th and the deadly kennen skin to me doesnt say it's for 250 or whatever it is, it says its for 520 still..

NastyTRON

10-28-2010

any help?