Skin Sale: 50% Off Deadly Kennen, Marquis Vladimir, and Shamrock Malphite

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzzmode

10-27-2010

BS i need 7 rp for marquis =/ Riot plz make prices even so this stuff doesnt happen

zzzmode

10-27-2010

Rage

Logibro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzmode View Post
BS i need 7 rp for marquis =/ Riot plz make prices even so this stuff doesnt happen
email customer support, they're usually pretty nice about miniscule amounts of rp like this.
On a side note, with the Nosferatu skin out wouldn't it make more sense to have a different skin on sale

2ndHatch9thGate

10-27-2010

Deadly Kennen would be so much nicer with a black star IMO, instead of ketchup + mustard colors

Murder4Higher

10-27-2010

nice deadly kennen looks nice , but would be nice to see malph with a new skin like sand or something like that

HGT Lancelen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

did everyone miss the new graphic looking morde?

MrOnizuka

10-28-2010

thank god i bought marquis vladimir 2-3 months ago.. if it would be 2-3 days ago then i would like 'oh god!'.. haha!

NLG XxtraLife

Recruiter

10-28-2010

i might just have to buy shamrock malph just cuz i want a skin for him. a new one soon would be nice

please!

Acoustic Rain

Recruiter

10-28-2010

maybe galio skin sale ?

Roanius

10-28-2010

to all those asking for a new Malphite skin:

Yes, it would be awesome to have a new skin for him, however you have to look at the difficulty that goes into making skins for characters like Malphite and Udyr; they have multiple stances in which their skin changes(when malph's passive breaks and udyr's stances) and riot has to take those factors into consideration when making skins for the champs. Unfortunately, if Malphite were to get a new skin, it probably wouldn't be a very detailed skin (like pentakill mord) but is more likely to be just a recolor, since his second form is needed to distinguish whether or not his passive is active. Sorry to say, but I highly doubt there will be an amazing malphite skin anytime soon or ever for that matter.