LF 3v3 Ranked Team Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGutWrench

02-15-2013

Sumners, pls.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28279574

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28383510

Duo in need of third for ranked 3v3 team. This is not a thread meant to boast about how good we are, but we are good. When we duo queue in 3v3 we get matched with golds, and we usually end up carrying them because they are bad. Really bad.

Our win rate as a duo is about 95%. We had a third member, and didn't lose a match with them (around 10 practise matches and 3 ranked matches), but we lost the forth seeding match because he had a fairly urgent matter to attend to.

We run a Nidalee/Malzahar bot lane (if we can get it, otherwise we have alternates) with heavy damage and shred, and like to have a bruiser top. Lanes don't last long, though, as we usually get a handful of kills extremely early.

If you're interested in trying out, feel free to post. We will be more likely to consider you if you have over 100 3v3 wins, had gold in 3v3 last season, or have an impressive page of matches.

NOTE:I will be home in 7 hours from the time this is posted.

Feeling Real

02-15-2013

I would like to say that I fully support this. MrGutWrench has class, so hit me up if you want to play with me today before he comes back.

And, also, I like to throw spears into the fountain and kill people.

Weekwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I play an exceptional jacye top and jarvan top whom both have very little counter plus I build my build to counter my enemies and buff and protect my allies but its seem with nid / mal bot if you wanted to go far in ranked 3's you would need an experienced tanky bruiser such as myself

Doomsaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Gold player season 2. Serious player with analytical and twitch skills.

Looking for 2 similar teammates for Diamond push in season 3.

enedois

02-16-2013

Im looking for a treeline ranked team!
check my profile : http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31835326#history

MrGutWrench

02-16-2013

crobisbak

02-18-2013

You still need a 3rd? I'm looking for a team.

Darik08

02-19-2013

Was gold in last season and would like to try out, I only play 3's, main Vi but also good with Xin/Garen/Wukong/Talon/Darius/Olaf. Let me know.

ThroatxPunch

02-19-2013

Im interested, I was high Gold 3v3 last season.

This season I currently have 2 Plat teams. and working on going Diamond soon. Id like to get more games in ranked.

I main, Nid/Jayce/Tryn/Jax/Rumble 3v3.

Feel free to add me, ThroatxPunch

SoulPrayers

02-19-2013

Lolol this guy is a bronze scrub.