Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Quinn killing Blitzcrank instantly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OtakuWrath

02-15-2013

After testing it rather thoroughly me and my friend Angrir found that if Blitzcrank pulls Quinn into a bush and she uses Vault on him right away she would instantly kill him. Testing further we found that it also happens when Blitzcrank pulls Quinn out of the fog of war. She will kill him instantly if they are in the same bush. However the bug doesn't happen if they are both visible in a lane it must be in the fog of war or bush.

Further testing showed that it doesn't instantly kill him but it does around 3000 damage to him at all levels regardless of what Quinn's build is, Tested by stacking warmogs on Blitzcrank with 5600 Health, Vault left Blitzcrank with around 2600 health.

Reading through the forum there was a bug post mentioning that Vault would instantly kill Lee Sin but they couldn't replicate the bug and i believe this is the same bug happening.

Tested with Leona, Darius, Diana and Thresh pulls but couldn't replicate the bug.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-15-2013

Nice catch :P

Tremzbot

02-15-2013

Intended, it adds an interesting element of counterplay.

Lord Zyvan

02-15-2013

Boot to the Head style is a powerful martial art...

But yeah, that seems to be a major bug.

dignitas Rampant

02-15-2013

Quote:
OtakuWrath:
After testing it rather thoroughly me and my friend Angrir found that if Blitzcrank pulls Quinn into a bush and she uses Vault on him right away she would instantly kill him. Testing further we found that it also happens when Blitzcrank pulls Quinn out of the fog of war. She will kill him instantly if they are in the same bush. However the bug doesn't happen if they are both visible in a lane it must be in the fog of war or bush.

Further testing showed that it doesn't instantly kill him but it does around 3000 damage to him at all levels regardless of what Quinn's build is, Tested by stacking warmogs on Blitzcrank with 5600 Health, Vault left Blitzcrank with around 2600 health.

Reading through the forum there was a bug post mentioning that Vault would instantly kill Lee Sin but they couldn't replicate the bug and i believe this is the same bug happening.

Tested with Leona, Darius, Diana and Thresh pulls but couldn't replicate the bug.

I was the Quinn in the game in which Lee Sin was instantly gibbed. I think it has to do with instant displacement? Maybe we should test it on Gragas.

Iccirrus

02-15-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Nice catch :P

It was lemon all along!

KesslerCOIL

02-15-2013

working as intended, i hate that robot >_>

Roar of Typhon

02-15-2013

Please don't fix this.

Eternum Karnage

02-15-2013

When shyvana jumps if you e at the right time as quinn you instakill her as well.

Eleshakai

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
OtakuWrath:

This is an intended feature to counterbalance blitz's pull. If it works out for QUinn, they will be adding similar interactions to all other champions.