Kassadin at OGN Actually OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricedream5

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronAegis View Post
I used to think this way, but name me an assassin that can pop in slow/silence and out like Kass does. There just isn't one. What's worse, all the while he'll be building manatank rather than damage, so even CC will generally not stop him.
Well, *technically* there's also the Leblanc W-DFG-Q-R-E-W thing that slows, silences, and also kills you from 100% unlike the Kass burst. Rylai-tank Leblanc anyone?

IDontWasteFood

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
Well, *technically* there's also the Leblanc W-DFG-Q-R-E-W thing that slows, silences, and also kills you from 100% unlike the Kass burst. Rylai-tank Leblanc anyone?
It's mobility, mobility, MOBILITY that makes kass OP. Kass has CC, damage, and ridiculous MOBILITY that no other character comes close to matching..

IronAegis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
Quote:
It's mobility, mobility, MOBILITY that makes kass OP. Kass has CC, damage, and ridiculous MOBILITY that no other character comes close to matching..
^^^

This. They're not even remotely close.

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

It's true about mobility. NaJin couldn't kill him. He bursted squishies too fast, silenced anything with CC and blinked away the few times they tried to focus him where he proceed to blink back in with more damage. Once he got GA, I knew the circus was coming to town and the next fight he puked around the map from Xenics' front line--not even a wait-in-back burst champ looking for the perfect opportunity like a typical assassin--for a quadrakill. NaJin's whole team was at the mercy of Kassadin and there actually was no counterplay to be had.

I know the weak-laning-phase argument is always brought up, but Xin just ganked his lane first enabling Kassadin a first blood. I know Xin is OP right now with the best early ganks, but Nocturne has always been a superb counter-ganker. Your job as a jungler with a Kassadin mid is to protect and feed him early and he will actually become that unstoppable ****bag that kills all things and never dies because that champ has design flaws where he actually doesn't have any flaws--and this is exactly what happened this game.

naotasan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I wonder how many Dom players will go "We've been saying this for years!!1!" in the patch notes when it Kass gets nerfed...
fixed

Twibs

02-16-2013

Kassadin in SR is significantly more difficult than in Dominion. He's a complex champion who is very difficult to farm on im comparison, and requires you to always be applying pressure globally, as well as to your own lane. There's a guy called 1goaland1dream who plays an exceptional Kassadin, if you're interested.