Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCanTryToLift

02-15-2013

I am really confused about Talon. I love playing him, I really do, but there is just one thing I have to question.

Does Talon's ulti really give him that +40% movement speed like it claims?
Whenever I play Talon and get some sort of slow from Nunu, Zed, and Teemo, my ultimate's movement speed is ****.

Champs like Rengar have a +20/25/30 movement speed bonus for his ulti, but he gets insanely farther on a Nunu/Zed/Teemo slow than Talon although his movement speed boost is 1.75seconds longer

And Kha'Zix also gets a lot farther than Talon even when his +40% movement speed is only for one second, why is that?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Simple

02-15-2013

+40%? I don't recall it ever being that fast lol but you need to keep your R open in order to have that movement speed. Don't forget Rengar can jump on you just as Kha'Zix while both having slows so naturally they'll only catch you.

Source: Mained Talon during S2