Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nah Ima Stay

02-15-2013

I just got banned for being, and I quote the exact phrase the person who reported me used, "just a huge dumb ass". Like honestly? How is being insulted by a hypocritical pathetic jerk who is just sore about his loss and wants someone to blame it on a banable offense? People who insult and ridicule others in their "reports" should be the ones that are banned, not the people who did nothing wrong but piss off the jerk who reported them, usually not even for a good reason. Having other players be the ones who decide the bans is not working well. Most people just go through and hit punish on everything without even reading and hope that they get enough right for some free IP. Please fix this nonsense Riot.

Shelzin

02-15-2013

No reform card = No service

Flickerei

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah Ima Stay View Post
Most people just go through and hit punish on everything without even reading and hope that they get enough right for some free IP. Please fix this nonsense Riot.
Why are all these reports as of late blaming tribunal-goers only wanting IP? Tribunal hasn't given anything in like 6 months.

Also, post your reform card and then we can see what happened.

Arktik

02-15-2013

How many times do people have to say this on this forum?

You will not get banned because of one incident, nor will you be sent to the Tribunal with only one report.
For you to have been sent to the Tribunal and banned, you would have been reported by multiple people across multiple games.

Show us your reform card, and we might be able to provide some constructive criticism for you.