GD, is it getting dumber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daesik

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
"Dumber" is not a word, according the to OED. That's why he is saying it hurts your credibility.

The removal of flash has actually been rumored for months. I remember talks from last December about flash being removed.
That's because they did remove flash. Then brought it back.

Kibethx

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
Lux art complain, Leblanc art complain, Leblanc chest size complain, her gender, her hands, her name whatever...

Elementz put Lux in "hard to place on a team [for competitive high ELO gaming]" tier and then u see spontaneously Lux UP Lux sux posts.... most arent even good feedback in anyway, heck, now Lux is branded as one of the "worst" champs even though she is no where near there yet

now flash has been hinted by Zileas and other RIOT employees that it would be changed and reviewed and now u see all these flash threads and people start to say "yeah, cause its OP"..... i mean... no one even mentioned about flash until like a week ago

the current "anti fun" trend which most people dont even understand the whole concept behind it and saying X is anti fun Y is anti fun blah blah blah

so seriously, i know that GD always had trolls, idiots, and other kinds of dumb stuff, but dont u people think its getting way more serious recently? i mean, what happened?
Lux is a decent champion in and of herself, but in a high-elo teamfight she just lacks something. All in all she is still a really BALANCED champion. I think thats all Elementz was trying to say (not every champion has to be Xin Zhao when he was first released to be useful you know).

Riot has been talking about removing or altering Flash since before WCG and that was weeks ago. I was sad when I didn't see anything about Flash in the last patch, and am really hoping for that change to come soon. I can't tell you how stupid it is that someone gets away in a 2v1 at level 1 after facechecking the brush just because he was able to flash to the tower. Put it on an item, make it out of combat, call it a day. People will adjust accordingly.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibethx View Post
Lux is a decent champion in and of herself, but in a high-elo teamfight she just lacks something. All in all she is still a really BALANCED champion. I think thats all Elementz was trying to say (not every champion has to be Xin Zhao when he was first released to be useful you know).

Riot has been talking about removing or altering Flash since before WCG and that was weeks ago. I was sad when I didn't see anything about Flash in the last patch, and am really hoping for that change to come soon. I can't tell you how stupid it is that someone gets away in a 2v1 at level 1 after facechecking the brush just because he was able to flash to the tower. Put it on an item, make it out of combat, call it a day. People will adjust accordingly.
it goes both ways, they might know they have flash therefore they can facecheck a bush.

also, they blew a SS and since they are so "stupid" to facecheck a bush, u can easily kill them

also, there are many cons about putting flash in a boot, but all are speculations and i trust Riot will make the right choice

just sick and tired of all the QQ and Whine it has been going on, it has worsened

MetalHev

10-27-2010

GD getting dumber?
That's beyond the impossible.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHev View Post
GD getting dumber?
That's beyond the impossible.
well... it most certainly blew my mind away

BlueCrescent

10-27-2010

I once wrote a thread about Lux saying she needs some fixing on the day after Lux was released, it turned out only one reply and the thread sunk to the bottom of the sea.