GD, is it getting dumber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
"Dumber" is not a word, according the to OED. That's why he is saying it hurts your credibility.

The removal of flash has actually been rumored for months. I remember talks about flash being removed last December.
also, dumber is a word but not one that is "official"... think of it as a slang that has been introduced to society and has become an acceptable use in the english language

yeah, but there was no out burst of posts like those

Drayxe

10-27-2010

Are you kidding? GD is home to the top scientists in the country, if not the world.

Oh. Were we not talking about Eureka?

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
what happened?
The game got popular.

It's not even worth posting in G.D. anymore unless you're answering a question or actually participating in a good legitimate discussion. Make a legitimate thread about game mechanics and it will be A]downvoted because people can't read or B]upvoted and ignored due to tl;dr.

Make a thread about how large a champion's breast are, how anti-fun, when you clearly don't understand the term, a champion is, or some other irrelevant post and all your attention whoring lessons cash in with +400 upvotes.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

10-27-2010

Sheep.

Sheep everywhere.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
the current "anti fun" trend which most people dont even understand the whole concept behind it and saying X is anti fun Y is anti fun blah blah blah
Yeah, I'll bet Zileas regrets posting that thread, now every jackass who reads it thinks they have a deep understanding of game design.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
The game got popular.

It's not even worth posting in G.D. anymore unless you're answering a question or actually participating in a good legitimate discussion. Make a legitimate thread about game mechanics and it will be A]downvoted because people can't read or B]upvoted and ignored due to tl;dr.

Make a thread about how large a champion's breast are, how anti-fun, when you clearly don't understand the term, a champion is, or some other irrelevant post and all your attention whoring lessons cash in with +400 upvotes.
i am really saddened, GD was such a good place to hang out with a few idiots to flame at...

but now....

at least there are still some ppl here that are good to hang out with in GD... although i dont bother reading a lot now...

PS: if only there were less BS threads, think of how many good threads can pop up in P1 and not get buried

xNECROx

10-27-2010

ok

Crusis

10-27-2010

ok

DrPoonjisum

10-27-2010

I think a lot of people dislike flash but just didn't know they were really considering a fix until now.

bootyquake

10-27-2010

All this 'ok' shiet is annoying. It was funny the first 3 pages of the initial thread but now it's just DUMB.