Calling it, Quinn tier 1 day one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the treekicker

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
I am going to laugh at the number of Quinn's that get snare/stunned during vault right in front of their target.

Also, W seems like a mini Rengar Ult reveal, not like hawkshot(i.e. centered on Quinn). Her playstyle seems more like a ranged assassin than anything, which looks like it can be fun. I don't think it will she will be super strong, depends on her numbers though.

Also, 525 range is really going to hurt her.

You know I thought the 525 range was going to be a big issue. To be fair yes it is still an issue but after playing her on pbe to try her out, she has such a tiny champion model that it seems to balance itself out almost. She is not going to be easy to single out of a group.

ricedream5

02-15-2013

Her damage seemed pretty meh, and depended on RNG if you don't want to waste your E to proc the passive (since she basically has 0 reliable steroids and not much damage without using her E). The Valor 80% AS is great, but I think it's mostly good for the movement speed. Why go in melee range when she can E away in range form? She's not tankier with R, and 40% more AS in exchange for the range is pretty much not worth it most of the time unless she gets gapclosed on multiple times. But she will at least be very fun, instabuy.

Orphane

02-15-2013

She's also gonna need Frozen Fist/Phage or something because she has virtually 0 chasing power outside of R. Vault repositions you at max range, which means if someone is just trying to run away the slow is gonna let you get 2, 3 hits off at best.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Can't believe she has a goddamn blind. We don't need more of those.
you actually think we need 500 more blinds , anything that makes bruisers msierable for no apparent reason is fine wit me
(yeah i'm still butthurt for losing an aram against a warmogs stacking wukong+Rengar that dealt a buttton of damage and was nigh impossible to kill and before people tell me, Yes i HAD a sweeper).

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the treekicker View Post
You know I thought the 525 range was going to be a big issue. To be fair yes it is still an issue but after playing her on pbe to try her out, she has such a tiny champion model that it seems to balance itself out almost. She is not going to be easy to single out of a group.
Tell that to Teemo.

Malah

02-15-2013

Bunny global taunt overrides size-based stealth.

Trufax.

wolferer

02-15-2013

I think she'll be a viable ad carry on dominion. Definitely not on Ezreal's level, but probably around Vayne's. She has a lot of great tools versus bruisers and vision is always nice to have.

MajorUrsa

02-15-2013

Pawnce put together some nice videos showing her off. She looks solid, her E is a great positioning skill and damage tool, it can also be used to leap walls, although it seems a little difficult. Her R is a fantastic skill, and that end ability seems really strong;

"Second Cast: Quinn returns to perform Skystrike, dealing from 120/170/220 to (+0.5*AD) physical damage to all enemies in a large area, increasing based on how much health they are missing."

Not huge numbers, but the aoe will cover an entire point and then some, it actually seems pretty similar to GPs ult.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pawnce?feature=watch

Link for vids. He has 4 videos up. One basic preview, a full game AD carry build, a short late game Tanky/AD build that looks similar to a Dominion build (Sub warmogs for FM etc), and a jungle clear build (for lulz). Looks like a fairly interesting champion.

MajorUrsa

02-15-2013

Second Cast: Quinn returns to perform Skystrike, dealing from 130/185/240 (+ ~.5 AD) to 260/370/480 (+ ~1 AD) physical damage to all enemies in a large area, increasing based on how much health they are missing.

Full numbers on that R, great cleanup skill, could make her a potent top laner (especially with that aoe blind putting the hurt down on bruisers).

Edit: Server issues didnt allow me to edit my previous post.

Phourc

02-16-2013

Messed with her a bit on PBE, her R damage is awesome at the end but the time between turning into a bird and exploding back out is actually quite large. And unless you have tankiness or lots of lifesteal getting in close and meleeing as the bird is a dangerous proposition.