Calling it, Quinn tier 1 day one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fizznity

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post

Harrier (passive):
Valor periodically marks enemies as Vulnerable. Quinn's first attack against Vulnerable targets will deal bonus physical damage.

Blinding Assault (Q):
Valor flies out in a line, blinding and damaging all targets near the first target hit.

Heightened Senses (W):
Active: Valor reveals a large area nearby.
Passive: Quinn gains increased Attack Speed after attacking a Vulnerable target. Valor gains increased Attack Speed permanently. (Affecting Tag Team)

Vault (E):
Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing physical damage and slowing the target's Movement Speed. Upon reaching the target, she leaps off and lands near her maximum attack range from it. Valor will immediately mark this enemy as Vulnerable.

Tag Team (R):
Valor replaces Quinn on the battlefield as a mobile melee attacker. He gains a large Movement Speed bonus when out of combat and a smaller one when in combat.
Skystrike (R2):
When ready, Quinn returns in a hail of arrows, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies, increased based on their missing health.
dat mobility

edit: S@20 since that doesn't give numbers

naotasan

02-15-2013

Harrier feels like Jarvin's passive

weezcake

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Harrier feels like Jarvin's passive
More like Lux's passive, but physical.

Should be interesting to see which direction Quinn vaults with W. Maybe she'll vault over trees and walls like Kassadin lol

naotasan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezcake View Post
More like Lux's passive, but physical.

Should be interesting to see which direction Quinn vaults with W. Maybe she'll vault over trees and walls like Kassadin lol

Yeah I read it wrong, so I had to re-read it...

konfetarius

02-15-2013

If she has any power as an ADC/Bruiser, she will be balls to the walls broken.

1. Dat ultimate. +80% MS for 20 seconds (Evelyne is +70% for 3 seconds, and that's at 5 point investment) with a hilarious steroid for diving some solo derp in the jungle or cleaning up a fight with the execute component.

2. Dat W. It's like Ashe's Hawkshot, except it doesn't gimp you to level it as it is actually her primary steroid. If there is no indication that she used it for the opposing team, this is going to be retarded amount of jungle control (level first, get some CDR, enjoy a 20-30 second cooldown sweeper reveal that doesn't warn the enemy that it got used).

But, whatever, should be fun as hell to play.

A Slime Appears

02-15-2013

Can't believe she has a goddamn blind. We don't need more of those.

IronAegis

02-15-2013

I'm gonna hold off on calling anything till she's actually out.

Sakuri Ono

02-15-2013

I can see some interesting mobility tricks to avoid ganks if you run her bot lane. Dash up to the incoming ganker with Q, walk over to the escape angle and hit him point blank with E, immediately trigger R and enjoy the 20% MS + 70% Slow + gained gap for a free get away. Even more fun if you E over the wall rather than simply gaining distance.

Also, forget Crit-Runes Gangplank. Crit-Runes Bird Strike is the new deal. A free 80% AS for the bird? Slap your standard IE and PD onto that puppy and Alfred Hitchcock'll leap out of his grave screaming in horror.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I am going to laugh at the number of Quinn's that get snare/stunned during vault right in front of their target.

Also, W seems like a mini Rengar Ult reveal, not like hawkshot(i.e. centered on Quinn). Her playstyle seems more like a ranged assassin than anything, which looks like it can be fun. I don't think it will she will be super strong, depends on her numbers though.

Also, 525 range is really going to hurt her.

Orphane

02-15-2013

Quinn's W simply gives you wide radial vision when you cast it. It's not an aimed or targeted thing, although it lets you see over walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
I can see some interesting mobility tricks to avoid ganks if you run her bot lane. Dash up to the incoming ganker with Q, walk over to the escape angle and hit him point blank with E, immediately trigger R and enjoy the 20% MS + 70% Slow + gained gap for a free get away. Even more fun if you E over the wall rather than simply gaining distance.
This is wrong - if you're Quinn you only have one movement skill and that's E. Q doesn't move you.

She'll have a leg up on most other AD carries because Q is an aoe blind, E is pretty low CD for a repositioning skill, W has good scouting power, and her R is pretty amazing. It seems like she might have too much of her power tied into her R though. She doesn't have especially high damage abilities in return for all that kit utility.

As per the usual disclaimer you're gonna see a lot of bad Quinns and some really good ones upon her release.