Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrendering for "too mean"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BornForCorn

Recruiter

02-14-2013

So one game we just destroyed the nexus turrets and were about to win, but this feeding fiora wants to do baron when we just aced the team. We were pretty behind and about to win, and i tell this 2-11 fiora that hes garbage and we should finish. This stupid team decides to surrender because I'm "too mean." Is this ****in possible to be banned for stupid **** like this? If it is, im ****in done with this game

r1c0

02-14-2013

While I agree surrendering a game just because "someone is too mean" is pretty lame, so is calling someone garbage instead of simply saying, "No, let's just push and win." Adjust your attitude and I think you will find things like this won't happen nearly as often.

Oh and I really doubt you get banned unless you were harassing/verbal abusing the whole game.

AU Freo

02-14-2013

Meanie.

SeCKS Egai

02-15-2013

Quote:
BornForCorn:
So one game we just destroyed the nexus turrets and were about to win, but this feeding fiora wants to do baron when we just aced the team. We were pretty behind and about to win, and i tell this 2-11 fiora that hes garbage and we should finish. This stupid team decides to surrender because I'm "too mean." Is this ****in possible to be banned for stupid **** like this? If it is, im ****in done with this game

You don't understand the definition of feeding. You've probably never seen true feeding.

Based on your attitude this post, you seem pretty abrasive and rude. Apparently your team was unanimous in agreement if they willingly gave up a win because of your attitude.

Please feel free to leave, you won't be missed.

Mister Simple

02-15-2013

Quote:
BornForCorn:

Depends on what being mean is ---
1) Negative attitude
2) Harassment
3) Verbal Abuse, (so on.. )

I'd surrender too if I was just having a bad time because we should be playing for fun --- not putting each other down, it really ruins the morale of the team also.

Wonderonous

02-15-2013

If you aren't enjoying yourself whilst playing, then stop playing. You aren't a professional player that is playing for a job, so relax and enjoy yourself.