Idk why but i suck at every champ except Alaki and Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

02-14-2013

Why are these champs so EASY for me and require no skill from me but all other champ hard

r1c0

02-14-2013

Maybe they fit your play style a bit more than most champs. Both are gap closers with insane amounts of bursts. The kind of champion that just gets up in your face and begs you to try and run away.

brolax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

becuz thos champz be allz XIN ZHAO!

Other champs of this style.

ALLRELIA

SeCKS Egai

02-15-2013

Probably means you need to work on fundamentals more.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
Why are these champs so EASY for me and require no skill from me but all other champ hard
I don't see why that upsets you :P I suck with both those champs but different playstyle = different champions. Some skillsets, or needs, that you desire make them better.

For example, I cannot play a champion without a gap closer... Absolutely CANNOT. But at the same time, I can't play champions with energy due to the limited spamming since I'm used to playing mana-y champions.

Mogs01gt

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
you like bursting+cap closing champs with a bit of sustain.

Try out Diana.

UnblestDevotee

02-15-2013

I just can't xin for some reason. I mean I know how easy he is but I just can't use his spells effectively.

LoudFootSteps

02-15-2013

As far as I can tell, most people who do poorly with champions that "aren't" easy to play are people who focus too much on kills. You probably have a lot of success with Akali and Xin because they are the kind of champions who snowball off kills.

If you really like these types of champions, try Pantheon and Fizz. They both focus strongly about snowballing off of kills, so much that you are supposed to focus kills over farm. Most champions need farm more than kills because farm is a more reliable source of gold. Champions with strong killing abilities tend to rather go for quick amounts of gold from kills in order to gain an advantage.

18X Jake

02-15-2013

They are probably easy because they are so straightforward - you jump to the enemy, cast all your skills, they die. Loudfootsteps is right about Panth and Fizz. I would suggest playing champions you arent comfortable with though so you can get a wellrounded playing experience. The more you understand about other champions and how they work, you will be able to predict your opponent's moves and improve your general playstyle.

Elsabet

02-15-2013

Try Tryndamere. Gap-close + burst + doesn't-die + group slow/debuff.