I'm not asking for special treatment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rob Karmic

02-14-2013

I have Aspergers I often say things which upset people and I don't notice until they're flaming me

I just got a 206 day ban on my first level thirty (same name on EUW) I have a bunch of level 10 - 25 accounts on a bunch of different regions and it's very difficult for me to not get reported

Often when I struggle with social situations I relay what happened to other people to get the explanation as to what I did wrong well with league it's different I've sent the chat logs(dunno if that's breaking any terms of service) to a few teammates and they all have said I got falsely banned(even though I have aspergers I can usually tell when it's my fault after the fact)

I should also mention people often report me for "Intentionally feeding" But my win rate suggests I've got a silsol effect going on most of my normal games just not in ranked which I feel like I have to relearn how to play the game... I try to win in kills as well as global gold for the team in ranked but it is making it quite a lot more difficult sometimes I even start to believe in elo hell but I'm doing just as bad as my teammates so I don't see why they get so upset

I just don't understand why the tribunal is so harsh on players it's too easy to get banned...

Shelzin

02-14-2013

I'm sorry about the Aspergers. But there is good news. I'm going to respect you enough not to treat you any differently than I would anyone else.

Ladayen

02-14-2013

I would look at what year that ban ends... Riot doesn't do 206 day bans.

To attempt to help you further I would need to see a reform card so we could tell exactly what we would have problems with.

Xianio

02-14-2013

For someone in your situation I suggest you unbind your enter key. Just make it so you can't chat. That should prevent you from being reported.

Perhaps that will let you keep playing on a single account.

LittleDi

02-14-2013

I think he wants the EUW forums:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=85