Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm not asking for special treatment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rob Karmic

02-14-2013

I have Aspergers I often say things which upset people and I don't notice until they're flaming me

I just got a 206 day ban on my first level thirty (same name on EUW) I have a bunch of level 10 - 25 accounts on a bunch of different regions and it's very difficult for me to not get reported

Often when I struggle with social situations I relay what happened to other people to get the explanation as to what I did wrong well with league it's different I've sent the chat logs(dunno if that's breaking any terms of service) to a few teammates and they all have said I got falsely banned(even though I have aspergers I can usually tell when it's my fault after the fact)

I should also mention people often report me for "Intentionally feeding" But my win rate suggests I've got a silsol effect going on most of my normal games just not in ranked which I feel like I have to relearn how to play the game... I try to win in kills as well as global gold for the team in ranked but it is making it quite a lot more difficult sometimes I even start to believe in elo hell but I'm doing just as bad as my teammates so I don't see why they get so upset

I just don't understand why the tribunal is so harsh on players it's too easy to get banned...

Shelzin

02-14-2013

I'm sorry about the Aspergers. But there is good news. I'm going to respect you enough not to treat you any differently than I would anyone else.

Ladayen

02-14-2013

I would look at what year that ban ends... Riot doesn't do 206 day bans.

To attempt to help you further I would need to see a reform card so we could tell exactly what we would have problems with.

Xianio

02-14-2013

For someone in your situation I suggest you unbind your enter key. Just make it so you can't chat. That should prevent you from being reported.

Perhaps that will let you keep playing on a single account.

LittleDi

02-14-2013

I think he wants the EUW forums:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85